From East Coast to West Coast in Under 3 Months WDW/DL PTR Updated 1/30!

Sounds like you are visiting some great LA sites! I can't wait to hear about the Studio Tour!

I absolutely loved The Plaza Inn breakfast, I hope you have a good experience too!

Mickey as Steamboat Willie may be a little tough. Mickey meets in his house in Toontown but he meets in 3 different outfits and you never know which you will get. I hope you get to accomplish this goal!

Love the outfits you have picked out!

Have a wonderful trip!! I hope everything goes smoothly and you see/do everything you want! I know you will have a great time and can't wait to hear all about it!

This trip sounds completely amazing and I love the Day 3 outfit the most!!! I am SO excited to read about these brand new adventures when you get back!! Maybe you'll jump start me to finally plan a west coast trip!! Have the most magical time!!

That WB Studios tour sounds amazing! I would have a ball with it. Hope you have a great time and I will look forward to your TR!

So i am late to the party.. But your there and i am stalking you..
So i am good.. Can't wait to read the details!

Hi Folks! I've finally had a chance to get back on the DIS after the Disneyland trip. I came back to a new boss and piles of work on my desk so I've been swamped. The new boss is great though, he's been to Disney World multiple times and loves Harry Potter. Oh and he actually seems to know what he's doing so far. I think he might be a keeper!

The Disneyland trip was wonderful and I can't wait to tell you all about it. I hope to get the TR up and running by the end of the week. I'll post a link her and on my other TR when I do. In the meantime, I figured I would finish up replies here.

Have fun! I'm so jealous and can't wait to hear all about it.

Thanks, we had a blast!

Sounds like you are visiting some great LA sites! I can't wait to hear about the Studio Tour!

I absolutely loved The Plaza Inn breakfast, I hope you have a good experience too!

Mickey as Steamboat Willie may be a little tough. Mickey meets in his house in Toontown but he meets in 3 different outfits and you never know which you will get. I hope you get to accomplish this goal!

Love the outfits you have picked out!

Have a wonderful trip!! I hope everything goes smoothly and you see/do everything you want! I know you will have a great time and can't wait to hear all about it!

The Studio Tour was fun although the three hours went by in a flash. I wish we could have had more time in the Harry Potter area.

We did love the Plaza, it was so much fun.

I definitely didn't get in the meet and greets I wanted thanks to the rain but that didn't stop me from loving every minute of the trip.

It turned out that I didn't get to show off the outfits I picked out because it was chilly most days and I lived in my sweatshirts. But that's OK, I'm just going to recycle the outfits for next month.

Other than some annoying rain on two of our park days, the tip was wonderful!

This trip sounds completely amazing and I love the Day 3 outfit the most!!! I am SO excited to read about these brand new adventures when you get back!! Maybe you'll jump start me to finally plan a west coast trip!! Have the most magical time!!

It was definitely an amazing trip and I can't wait to tell you all about it. I would definitely think about a west coast trip if you can swing it.

That WB Studios tour sounds amazing! I would have a ball with it. Hope you have a great time and I will look forward to your TR!

It was fun just a little too short. It seemed like it was over before it started!

So i am late to the party.. But your there and i am stalking you..
So i am good.. Can't wait to read the details!

I was so bad about posting on Facebook while I was there, sorry! I was just having too much fun to think about updating.

SO happy you have a great boss and he loves disney and Harry potter! YAY!
I understand about the catching up at work. This new location has me SO DAMN BUSY! they are really in the prehistoric era.. not even going to talk about how they have NO ONE doing their time keeping.
geesh. So i am trying very hard to get them up and running along with watching my DIS UNPLUGGED! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter