from cruise to WDW BLT

paults

HOME IS WHERE BWV IS
when we get off cruise we have DCL bus for trip to BLT. Will there be other stops other than WDW resorts, will our DCL bus also stop at MCO since it's on the way or are there DCL buses for the resorts only and for MCO only?:cool1:

There are resort buses and airport buses only. You will most likely be sharing a resort bus with other resorts no one can say if you'll be first stop or last. The resort stops add a little extra time but nothing too bad

The bus will not stop at any resorts outside WDW, nor will it go to MCO. However, it will stop at other Disney resorts, probably resorts in the same area. No way to tell if your stop will be the first or last.

PS, I believe your stop will be the Contemporary. You check in for BLT at the main Contemporary building, I don't think the bus will go specifically to BLT.

I believe your stop will be the Contemporary. You check in for BLT at the main Contemporary building, I don't think the bus will go specifically to BLT.

This is correct. The bus stops at the Contemporary; there is no specific stop for BLT.

Yes it stops at the Contemporary but is only about a 100 yards from the entrance of BLT.

Now you do check in at BLT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter