From 2008: Snake in the Contemporary Resort Room - Updated 10/23 snake nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyingcat2003

DIS Veteran
I know this might not belong under the POD cast section but I'm a big fan and thought you'd like to see this story. Friends of my mother-in-law just returned from WDW. While there, they found a 3 foot king snake in their room and it's nest with 12 eggs! Go to the link below to read. Enjoy!
http://jennkey.blogspot.com/

Wow!!! I saw a tiny snake outside on the grounds of Alligator Bayou, but that's where they belong, not in a nest IN A ROOM!!! :scared1:

Your post is giving me chills! I absolutely hate snakes and would have been freaking out if this had happened to us. I mean really freaking out!! :scared1:

We were in the Garden Wing last month. I can totally see this happening! Check out the view we had.......

ContemporaryRoom5150009-12.jpg

WOW. It would have spooked me at first but then that would have been it. I am not afraid of snakes. Spiders, yes, snakes no.

Sorry I'm not sure what room number they had. I will try and find out the first of the week and let everyone know.

This might sound odd but I'd rather have a snake in my room than roaches or palmetto bugs. :)

Oh my! I would have SO freaked out. I'm sure the snake was more scared of the humans, but still. I could only imagine if the snake were someplace else like in the bed or on the floor ... eeek!!!

Oh No! So does this mean that besides staying out of the lakes, we have to stay out of the resorts now too???

UGH!!

:scared1: :scared1:

I will never stay at the Contemporary again!!!

UGH - oh how I hate snakes. Just those pictures made me breathe funny.

Horrible, yechh, ackkkkkkkk!

and to find eggs, too!?!?!?

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

That's just not right!

I need to go lay down now......:scared:

OK the snake thing :scared:

but those kids are too cute I love the first day of preschool pics!!!!

Oh my God... I can't believe it... at the begining I thought the snake was in the gardens NOT IN THE ROOMS:scared1: :scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter