fries at buffets???

uktigger

me and my mouse havin fun together!
hi all
sorry in advance if this sounds a silly question but have been looking at the menus for the buffets and they don't mention fries on the kids menus,my son is a pickey eater but if these are on the menu then i know he will at least be eating something or are we better off eating at places other than the buffets:D

thanks eve:D

I don't remember seeing any fries on the buffets that we ate at a couple of weeks ago. The usual kids fare are chicken nuggets, pizza, hot dogs and macaroni and cheese. Your child is allowed to eat anything from the adult section as well, so there might be something there he'd like as well.

Last week, the Cape May Cafe had fries on the kids buffet. I ate a few! The kids buffet also had chicken fingers (the good ones), batter fried fish and mac & cheese. I meant to ask if it was the same kids food each night but forgot. My daughter also enjoyed the fruit salad, mashed potatoes, prime rib and cornbread from the regular buffet.

NO NO NO fries on the buffet. Our last trip I thought DS was going to turn into a french fry. He ordered chicken nuggets and fries everywhere we ate. I choose some extra buffets to get away from the fries!!!! I really don't remember if there were any fries or not. I do know that CRT does not serve fries with their kids meals. It's mashed potatos and corn. They made a big deal out of explaining this to DS. Yea right, so he had just chichen nuggets that meal. I bet any place could get him some fries if you just ask!!!!!

Jordan's mom

hi all
thanks for your replies,maybe i'll try the cape may cafe(is it a character meal)he does eat a little mash so maybe he'll go with that or otherwise he'll just have to eat what's there or go hungry:rolleyes: only kidding:D

We ate dinner at the Trail's End buffet last summer, and while there were no fries at the buffet, our waitress went ahead and had an order made for our famously fussy son (the KING of french fry eaters)...... Never hurts to ask!! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter