Friends, Wishes & Treats Oct WDW Trip ~ ~Aloha! HI cruise TR is complete!

Thank you for the prayers for mom and dad they are both home moms recovery is going to be slow as she is still having alot of anxity if we could just get her to realize she has got to get up and move around and she would feel better. Again thanks for the thoughts and prayers.

great news they are home and recoverying....hope you mom is up and about soon!
will continue to keep them in our prayers!

Every day he asks what day it is. He is trying to keep track. But we didn't make a countdown calendar or anything.

Enjoy your sunshine! Sounds like a nice day with friends! Have fun!

Tomorrow is the appt with the epileptologist to discuss treatment options from the tests. Working hard on school work this weekend so that we can enjoy a day off tomorrow after the doc.

Every day he asks what day it is. He is trying to keep track. But we didn't make a countdown calendar or anything.

Enjoy your sunshine! Sounds like a nice day with friends! Have fun!

Tomorrow is the appt with the epileptologist to discuss treatment options from the tests. Working hard on school work this weekend so that we can enjoy a day off tomorrow after the doc.

we had a great day! had lunch at a restaurant on the pier and then the aquarium!

keeping prayers and good thoughts for great results tomorrow!!!!

My dear friend. I am so sorry I missed your call. You were gone when I could call and then it got really busy around here. I hope you have a truly BLESSED, relaxing day!

Love you Bunches!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter