Friends, Wishes & Treats Oct WDW Trip ~ ~Aloha! HI cruise TR is complete!

Hi! I hope you don't mind my tagging along. popcorn:: We are going to be at POFQ at the same time.

You and your daughter are brave and wonderful to continue on when it would be so easy to give in to grief. I love your spirit!:goodvibes

You are doing MNSSHP on the 18th, aren't you? If so, we'll be hanging at the pool that morning, too! :)

Oh, and I am a scrapbooker, too! A very messy scrapbooker - my room is a disaster!:rolleyes1

Welcome to our journey!
thank you for you kind words...believe me we do give into those hard days, have a good cry and then pick ourselves up and more forward again step by step!

yes we are going on the 18th with our friends (blessedmom4).
do you have kids? ages? Megan is 11, would be fun to have someone for her to hang with at the pool other than her mom :lmao:
well my room does get messy too, its hard not too, try to clean it up each night unless I'm in the middle of something....have you checked out the scrapbook forum's here....we are under the Creative Community Forums and have lots of fun together!

I have DD - 8 and DS - 14. DD would spend all of her time in the pool if she could. :rolleyes:

Your DD would be right in the middle of them age wise. They both like kids of all ages, so they would definitely like hanging out with her.:thumbsup2

DD's best friend will be arriving that day and going to MNSSHP that night, as well. They are staying at Pop so we won't meet up with them until the party.

We have a ressie at CP for 4:45, so we should be in good shape for the start of the party!

I have DD - 8 and DS - 14. DD would spend all of her time in the pool if she could. :rolleyes:

Your DD would be right in the middle of them age wise. They both like kids of all ages, so they would definitely like hanging out with her.:thumbsup2

DD's best friend will be arriving that day and going to MNSSHP that night, as well. They are staying at Pop so we won't meet up with them until the party.

We have a ressie at CP for 4:45, so we should be in good shape for the start of the party!

sounds good, Megan does well with all ages too! we'll be on the look out for you!
that will be fun having your friends there too!
we are only doing QS this trip, so will pick up something quick to eat in the park, don't want to miss any of the party!

Good Morning!

so today is Megan's last day of summer vacation....tomorrow she start's middle school! she's feeling a bit anxious, so if you can keep her in your thoughts tomorrow I'd really appreciate it!!

think we are going to start figuring out what disney shirts we want to bring today and start our packing list!

we are at 36 days :banana::banana::banana:

I found a really cute DISigns! they made a welcome to POFQ for her...will post photo later don't want her to see me taking a photo of it! I will give it to her right when we pull into POFQ!

Good Morning!

so today is Megan's last day of summer vacation....tomorrow she start's middle school! she's feeling a bit anxious, so if you can keep her in your thoughts tomorrow I'd really appreciate it!!

think we are going to start figuring out what disney shirts we want to bring today and start our packing list!

we are at 36 days :banana::banana::banana:

I found a really cute DISigns! they made a welcome to POFQ for her...will post photo later don't want her to see me taking a photo of it! I will give it to her right when we pull into POFQ!

That's tough when you go from the oldest in elementary school to the youngest in middle school. I hope she has an awesome first day!! How many elementary schools combine together to make the middle school?

Tomorrow is also someone's birthday...and it is NOT Megan...:rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1

Hey Judy! How's it going?

Happy early Birthday, Lisa!!

Tomorrow is also someone's birthday...and it is NOT Megan...:rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1

I must of just missed you Judy....call me later tonight if you have time!

hmm birthday....yup its me :woohoo:! going to be turning 29....again for the 19th time :rotfl:

That's tough when you go from the oldest in elementary school to the youngest in middle school. I hope she has an awesome first day!! How many elementary schools combine together to make the middle school?

Happy early Birthday, Lisa!!

thanks for my birthday wishes....its so sparkly!
she's going from 125 5th graders to 300 - 325 6th graders...3 elem school feed into the one middle school!

Happy birthday!!!!!

I am a newbie following along from the Oct thread. I think we are there the same week too (oct 14-22). What an amazing trip you have planned. I did the WDW college program over 15 years ago and one thing I regret is not making time to go volunteer at GKTW village. But i am participating in our local North Tx/Dallas DIS meet on Oct 1st where we will raise money for GKTW!

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I love the pictures of the party - what great smiles all around!!! I can't pretend to know what it is like to go through what you did, but I can send hugs and pixie dust your way (and Megan's). Here's hoping you have a fabulous trip and make many new wonderful memories and always cherish the old ones too! :hug::hug::hug::hug:

We are so excited for our first October visit. WE've been in December the last few years and this will be our second trip as DVC members! We have a little boy about to turn 4 the day before halloween. We are doing the 10/18 party and can't wait!

HI TINK!!! :wave:
Sorry I haven't been by, it has been
:scared1::scared1::scared1:

I must of just missed you Judy....call me later tonight if you have time!

It was so late when we got home, then it was dinner, baths, snuggle with Lisa and bed...yes, as I said it was a drive by post...my Ans. Machine logged your call about 25 minutes AFTER I posted on here...I always leave the house on Tuesday (IF we make it home), no later than 3:30 and I can't answer if we are leaving either...It is always a mad dash to get everything together and get out the door on time...sorry I missed you when you called at 3:45...

Megan is going to do GREAT extra prayers for her! (((((HUGS))))) for her from Auntie Judy!!!!!

WHAT is an October thread??? I see you are making connections all over the board! :goodvibes:goodvibes

And since it is after midnight MY time...I can say officially

Have FUN and a relaxing time getting your mani/pedi tomorrow and keep an eye on the mailbox Thursday...I was supposed to mail something on the way home Friday but the bad news about Lisa threw me and when I went to the post Office on Saturday they were closed for the Labor Day Holiday...I said since when does the USPS get TWO days for Labor Day??? We had mail delivery... ANYHOOOOOO the mail didn't get sent until yesterday and that was a trip of a time in and of itself...AHHHHHHHH, adventure wherever I go!

Happy-Birthday-Marie.gif

Happy birthday!!!!!

I am a newbie following along from the Oct thread. I think we are there the same week too (oct 14-22). What an amazing trip you have planned. I did the WDW college program over 15 years ago and one thing I regret is not making time to go volunteer at GKTW village. But i am participating in our local North Tx/Dallas DIS meet on Oct 1st where we will raise money for GKTW!

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I love the pictures of the party - what great smiles all around!!! I can't pretend to know what it is like to go through what you did, but I can send hugs and pixie dust your way (and Megan's). Here's hoping you have a fabulous trip and make many new wonderful memories and always cherish the old ones too! :hug::hug::hug::hug:

We are so excited for our first October visit. WE've been in December the last few years and this will be our second trip as DVC members! We have a little boy about to turn 4 the day before halloween. We are doing the 10/18 party and can't wait!

Welcome Michelle!
thanks for the kind words, birthday wishes, hugs and pixie dust!
how great you are helping GKTW, its a wonderful organization and does so much for all these kids and families :goodvibes
maybe we will run into you at the party....just look for the group having the BEST TIME EVER at MNSSHP.....right Judy :dance3:

It was so late when we got home, then it was dinner, baths, snuggle with Lisa and bed...yes, as I said it was a drive by post...my Ans. Machine logged your call about 25 minutes AFTER I posted on here...I always leave the house on Tuesday (IF we make it home), no later than 3:30 and I can't answer if we are leaving either...It is always a mad dash to get everything together and get out the door on time...sorry I missed you when you called at 3:45...

Megan is going to do GREAT extra prayers for her! (((((HUGS))))) for her from Auntie Judy!!!!!

WHAT is an October thread??? I see you are making connections all over the board! :goodvibes:goodvibes

And since it is after midnight MY time...I can say officially

Have FUN and a relaxing time getting your mani/pedi tomorrow and keep an eye on the mailbox Thursday...I was supposed to mail something on the way home Friday but the bad news about Lisa threw me and when I went to the post Office on Saturday they were closed for the Labor Day Holiday...I said since when does the USPS get TWO days for Labor Day??? We had mail delivery... ANYHOOOOOO the mail didn't get sent until yesterday and that was a trip of a time in and of itself...AHHHHHHHH, adventure wherever I go!

Thank you so much for my birthday Minnie :lovestruc she's our girl isn't she my sister :goodvibes....you are not supposed to be sending me anything Judy....thank you though for thinking of me :cloud9: love you sweetie!
sorry I missed you too....no worries, we will talk when we can!

Megan is feeling a bit better...I called the school to answer some of her questions, she's not good with the unknown...she'll come home bouncy and full of fun stories I'm sure! I will give her your hugs and well wishes!

looking forward to my spa...no mani-pedi though...facial, massage and hair done so I will look pretty for dinner with Megan and my mom tomorrow night!

oh my FIL called tonight and he is coming up Thurs with his GF to take me and Megan out for dinner! he really is trying hard :goodvibes

the October thread is for people going to WDW in Oct....they have one for each month. fun to see what other people have planned, etc and get to meet some new DISer's too!

thank you for my birthday wishes....Love Marie too! Aristocats is one of my fav disney movies :)

Oh you're welcome. I hoped that you would like Marie. I think that she is adorable. I remember seeing the Aristocat's at the theater for a Saturday matinee when I was a kid. I just aged myself to my 49 years for sure.:rotfl:

just look for the group having the BEST TIME EVER at MNSSHP.....right Judy :dance3:

It is going to be a great night!!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 LIsa can't wait to jump from character to character!

Thank you so much for my birthday Minnie :lovestruc she's our girl isn't she my sister :goodvibes....you are not supposed to be sending me anything Judy....thank you though for thinking of me :cloud9: love you sweetie!
sorry I missed you too....no worries, we will talk when we can!
Your welcome. I didn't say it was anything good! :lmao::lmao:Seriously though, I am going to be gone till after 7 tonight...but I am going to TRY and catch you before your dinner...It is your BD, I have to say HI!!!!
Megan is feeling a bit better...I called the school to answer some of her questions, she's not good with the unknown...she'll come home bouncy and full of fun stories I'm sure! I will give her your hugs and well wishes!
Praying!!! She will have a ball...and be a bit overwhelmed, I am sure. Middle school is a big deal!
looking forward to my spa...no mani-pedi though...facial, massage and hair done so I will look pretty for dinner with Megan and my mom tomorrow night!
KNEW it was a spa day, KNEW you had lots planned, couldn't remember, so included a mani/pedi since this is your typical...and I STILL got it wrong. :lmao::lmao::lmao: Should have just said "spa-day"...you are going to be all radiant! I am leaving shortly to get David to the aviation museum for work, Lisa to Hematologist, then voice lessons, then both girls have pulmonology appointments, drop them off to stay with Pete at work, pick up David from the museum, grab a bite to eat and take him to a new group for kids with HF autism/aspies that starts tonight...I think it will be good for his social skills...
curious to see how THIS goes! haha. Think of me as you are being a lady of leisure...and ENJOY for me, I live vicariously through you!
:goodvibes

oh my FIL called tonight and he is coming up Thurs with his GF to take me and Megan out for dinner! he really is trying hard :goodvibes
YEA!!!!! Good for him!!! Prayers are GOOD!!! :flower3:
the October thread is for people going to WDW in Oct....they have one for each month. fun to see what other people have planned, etc and get to meet some new DISer's too!
Yet one more thing I don't have time for, I will leave it alone...:rotfl2:

And so, without further ado.....

Lisa, after her SPA DAY!!!! Rachel and I LOVE Betty Boop!!!!

Hi Lisa, I found your PTR and happy that you and Megan will finally get to meet Judy and her family! Company is keeping me pretty busy but I wanted to add my party::bday:party: wishes to you also!!!! I'll try to pop in when I get a chance the rest of this month!

Have a great day at Middle school Megan!

My 7 year old would spend all his time at the pool! The 17 year old would spend all his time in the room watching tv. If there was fishing at the resort that might change things. We are at CSR and they closed the Marina.

Happy birthday!!!!!

What a great thing to participate in Oct 1!! One of my DIS Zeta girls Nikkibell had a great fund raiser for GKTW in NJ!! I hope yours is just as successful!

I love the DVC resorts! October is a great time to visit WDW!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2642298 (Oct Thread)

thank you for my birthday wishes....Love Marie too! Aristocats is one of my fav disney movies :)

Happy Birthday!! Enjoy your spa treatment!! Praying that Megan has a wonderful day today. Let us know how it goes for her!!

Hi Lisa! I followed you over from the October thread. I :love: that we have that thread but it has slowly eaten every spare second of my day. I can't help but click on everyone's PTR's. Especially people staying at the same time.

We will be at AKL October 15-22. We're going to the party on the 16th which I'm kind of regretting. So many people are going on the 18th. I feel like I'm going to miss out on so much. We are doing AK on the 18th and have an early Tusker House ADR so I don't want to mess with that. Also have PL and BBB all set up for the 16th. I guess we'll have to make do. What a bother to try and be happy at WDW. :rotfl:

We are planning on going a Christmas in a couple of years (maybe a few the way saving for this trip has gone) and I can't wait to tour the resorts. POFQ is on the list just for the beignets!

I'm so sorry to hear about your husband. That would be a terrible experience to go through. I'm so glad that you and Megan have had each other and still strive for happiness. I absolutely love how you announced her to the world.

Oh and one more thing...

goofybirthday.png

Hi Lisa! I followed you over from the October thread. I :love: that we have that thread but it has slowly eaten every spare second of my day. I can't help but click on everyone's PTR's. Especially people staying at the same time.

We will be at AKL October 15-22. We're going to the party on the 16th which I'm kind of regretting. So many people are going on the 18th. I feel like I'm going to miss out on so much. We are doing AK on the 18th and have an early Tusker House ADR so I don't want to mess with that. Also have PL and BBB all set up for the 16th. I guess we'll have to make do. What a bother to try and be happy at WDW. :rotfl:

We are planning on going a Christmas in a couple of years (maybe a few the way saving for this trip has gone) and I can't wait to tour the resorts. POFQ is on the list just for the beignets!

Hi Parla! I know what you mean about TR/PTRs, I get hooked too. Love reading them!! We are there for the weekend Oct 14 to 17. We aren't going to MNSSHP at all. Probably heading over to Sea World's Halloween stuff for a couple hours. I love AKL!! Especially the butternut squash soup at The Mara!!

:cake: Happy Birthday! :cake:
:goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy:

(You are now officially older than me! Not that I'm rubbing it in or anything:rolleyes1)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I've reached an age where I buy myself a birthday present every year - you should go get yourself something no one else would buy for you!;)

:bday:

Thank you everyone for your fun birthday wishes!

Judy....I'd wouldn't look like Betty Bop even after a year of spa days :rotfl:!

Andrea, does that mean your bday is soon???

Welcome Parla..thanks for joining in the fun and well wishes! looking forward to POFQ and the party you will LOVE AKL its so beautiful....spend a day checking it all out!

Hi Gail, thanks! we are so looking forward to meeting Judy and her crew FINALLY :woohoo:

I am treating myself to the spa this morning, my annual treat!

thanks for all the well wishes for Megan....she's feeling pretty good this morning, still a bit nervous, but I know she will do GREAT!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter