Friends, Wishes & Treats Oct WDW Trip ~ ~Aloha! HI cruise TR is complete!

:wave: Joining in!

So if POFQ is a surprise, just where does Megan think she is staying?

What a great reason for a bonus trip.

When we used to go to WDW as a family, my younger son and I were always the early risers, so one day we decided to get up before the others, take the first bus, and eat breakfast wherever it took us. We have a delicious breakfast at Restrantasaurs (I'm pretty sure I butchered the name) in AK.

(But basically I'm a planner, too :) )

I always say I'm going to chill more and do exactly what you're planning -- or not planning. Enjoy!

Must have been bittersweet to see Goofy.

Ooooooo. I've read about the beignets. Yum.

Welcome Cheryl,

it really is a great reason for a trip :love: Judy was feeling bad that we are coming all that way just to spend a little bit of time with them....I was "not like we can't find something else to do" and we are not about to infringe on their entire trip....this is such a wonderful, happy trip for them and also just to have that family time together is priceless for them!

Whenever we get something from WDW with Goofy on it, we take it as a sign of love from Jim...he wasn't the big Disney lover Megan and I are, but did enjoy WDW more than DLR (when we lived in CA we had AP's and went a lot, He'd stay home and say have a fun time)

we really plan on taking it slower this trip....our day for MNSSHP we are staying at the resort, swim, laundry (if needed - hope to pack a bit lighter) nap so we will be rested for a long night of party:

is ginger and rod behaving themselves, better keep an eye on them....we don't want any little 16oz and nuggets running around :rotfl:

:wave: Joining in!

So if POFQ is a surprise, just where does Megan think she is staying?

Welcome Andrea!
she thinks we are staying at POP again....had booked that initially, then she was looking through one of my WDW books and saw PO....I did get a pretty good deal with the change and since it had a fridge and coffee maker included that sealed the deal for me! she does know we are going on the carriage ride at PO to "check out the resort" for a future stay ;) so that's why I bought the POFQ dress D~ made for the carriage ride :rolleyes1

Welcome Cheryl,

she thinks we are staying at POP again....had booked that initially, then she was looking through one of my WDW books and saw PO....I did get a pretty good deal with the change and since it had a fridge and coffee maker included that sealed the deal for me! she does know we are going on the carriage ride at PO to "check out the resort" for a future stay ;) so that's why I bought the POFQ dress D~ made for the carriage ride :rolleyes1

Awww... You better take pictures so we can see her face when she realizes where she's staying! :wizard:

D~

Welcome Cheryl,

it really is a great reason for a trip :love: Judy was feeling bad that we are coming all that way just to spend a little bit of time with them....I was "not like we can't find something else to do" and we are not about to infringe on their entire trip....this is such a wonderful, happy trip for them and also just to have that family time together is priceless for them!

Whenever we get something from WDW with Goofy on it, we take it as a sign of love from Jim...he wasn't the big Disney lover Megan and I are, but did enjoy WDW more than DLR (when we lived in CA we had AP's and went a lot, He'd stay home and say have a fun time)

we really plan on taking it slower this trip....our day for MNSSHP we are staying at the resort, swim, laundry (if needed - hope to pack a bit lighter) nap so we will be rested for a long night of party:

is ginger and rod behaving themselves, better keep an eye on them....we don't want any little 16oz and nuggets running around :rotfl:

Welcome Andrea!

You had better not be posting on here when Megan is looking over your shoulder! Won't she snoop and read your PTR? Let me know if you need me to delete my posts!

You had better not be posting on here when Megan is looking over your shoulder! Won't she snoop and read your PTR? Let me know if you need me to delete my posts!

she usually doesn't look over my shoulder unless I call her in to see something...and I'm pretty quick with the back button :rotfl:

Yay!

ROFL... I usually have multiple tabs open at the top, and if one of them walks in, I just switch tabs. :thumbsup2

D~

I do that too.....um why are you here....aren't you supposed to be sewing :rolleyes1 just saying :rotfl:

I do that too.....um why are you here....aren't you supposed to be sewing :rolleyes1 just saying :rotfl:

Lisa - you're going to keep me honest yet. What am I going to do while you are on vacation? :confused3

Actually, I have been sewing... I go upstairs, sew a bit of applique, get mad, come down stairs, get a drink, stop by the computer... same vicious cycle over and over again. :surfweb: I wish they had a sewing machine guy like this... :surfweb:

D~

Have you thought about when and where you will reveal POFQ to her? As the bus pulls in? At the airport waiting? Will the resort be on your luggage tags?

I hope to keep it from her until the ME pulls up at POFQ and then stand up! don't think she'll look at the ME tags, I usually bring the suitcases down to the car the night before since we have to get up so early...don't think my neighbors would appreciate me bouncing my luggage down the stairs at 5am :rotfl:

Lisa - you're going to keep me honest yet. What am I going to do while you are on vacation? :confused3

Actually, I have been sewing... I go upstairs, sew a bit of applique, get mad, come down stairs, get a drink, stop by the computer... same vicious cycle over and over again. :surfweb: I wish they had a sewing machine guy like this... :surfweb:

D~

well someone has too :rotfl:...hey at least you are getting a bit of exercise going up and down the stairs....BONUS :thumbsup2
send me your cell # and I can text you once a day.....just keep sewing, just keep sewing :cheer2:

Loving the surprise aspect.... and how you're trying to hide it. I do the same thing with the tabs on the computer and switch over every time a kiddo walks in. Also, love the MNSSHP- can you say jealous? We went last time we went to Disney World and loved it! My 10 year old still asks to go back to that event! You'll have a blast!! :thumbsup2

Loving the surprise aspect.... and how you're trying to hide it. I do the same thing with the tabs on the computer and switch over every time a kiddo walks in. Also, love the MNSSHP- can you say jealous? We went last time we went to Disney World and loved it! My 10 year old still asks to go back to that event! You'll have a blast!! :thumbsup2

I can hardly wait! we've done the halloween party in DLR before, but this is just way more!! I'm even dressing up...going as "rags" cinderella and Megan is going as Snow White!

I can hardly wait! we've done the halloween party in DLR before, but this is just way more!! I'm even dressing up...going as "rags" cinderella and Megan is going as Snow White!

Oh dressing up should be so much fun!!

I'll go look for the photo and get it posted!

DLR Halloween party 2007...sorry the photos are the best, took a picture of the photos out of my scrapbook.

My pirate and princess

P1080568.jpg

P1080569.jpg

and this one was being at the right place at the right time.....there was originally two princesses out and we happend to be next in line when they switched out....the CM had been talking with Megan and said "would you like a photo with all four" heck ya!! Jim couldn't pass up the opportunity to jump in either! to say the least the family behind us wasn't happy when they didn't get the same pixie dust!

P1080571.jpg

Oh their wonderful!! It looks like you all had a ball.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!