Friends go to Disney for dinner and turn it into a week long trip! New updates 12/4

I enjoyed your trip report very much. I appreciate you taking the time to share and let us vicariously get our Disney fix! :banana: Hope your foot is much better.

I enjoyed your trip report very much. I appreciate you taking the time to share and let us vicariously get our Disney fix! :banana: Hope your foot is much better.

Thank you glad you enjoyed the trip. The foot is getting there slowly. Still in a brace but at least it isn't that heavy boot.

Leaving day is always so sad :( I'm glad that you had some help at the airport and that overall you enjoyed your trip

Leaving day is always so sad :( I'm glad that you had some help at the airport and that overall you enjoyed your trip

It really is a sad day. It was a fun trip and the help at the airport in Orlando was great. Thanks for reading along.

WOW! Your noted are better than mine. :lmao:

I had no idea you 2 were short with each other earlier that day. Couldn't tell.

I forgot about the veggie thing. I stole the 2 pics of Vinny, could be my cover photo on FB now. :rolleyes1

So glad made it to fantasyland.

The guy at the airport sounded really nice.

I like smooth flights home but do not like seat mates who move the seats. :mad:

Nice that Jim was able to come in and help you.

Great report and I guess we will be seeing you 2 around the parks in December.

WOW! Your noted are better than mine. :lmao:

I did them on the plane home for that day.

I had no idea you 2 were short with each other earlier that day. Couldn't tell.

It was a little thing but we were both over it quickly. More miscommunication than anything else.

I forgot about the veggie thing. I stole the 2 pics of Vinny, could be my cover photo on FB now. :rolleyes1

I couldn''t forget that. It was so funny watching her with Vinny. I noticed and that is no problem at all that you stole the pics.

So glad made it to fantasyland.

I wasn't missing that even if I had to take a cab to the airport. :lmao:

The guy at the airport sounded really nice.

He really was and I tipped him very well. More than I usually do. He made sure I was well taken care of and it was appreciated.

I like smooth flights home but do not like seat mates who move the seats. :mad:

That was really annoying and the person on front of me kept trying to put their seat down.

Nice that Jim was able to come in and help you.
Sometimes his connections come in very handy.

Great report and I guess we will be seeing you 2 around the parks in December.

Thank you and I do expect to see you when we are down there. I would be upset if we didn't meet each other. I had a fantastic time with you and Vinny. You helped make the trip what it was.

Thank you and I do expect to see you when we are down there. I would be upset if we didn't meet each other. I had a fantastic time with you and Vinny. You helped make the trip what it was.

same here. It was a fun week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter