Friends & Family Discount for Orange Lake Resort, Holiday Inn, Crowne Plaza, and More

Shelby, the link in your signature just takes me to the main reservations page instead of to your linked page. Is your discount still working? I've used it before and it was wonderful, thanks!

Shelby, the link in your signature just takes me to the main reservations page instead of to your linked page. Is your discount still working? I've used it before and it was wonderful, thanks!

I just clicked on the link and it worked fine for me. It brings you to a reservation page, but it should say "Welcome friends and family of Shelby" and in the rate preference box it should say "IHG friend and family rate"

I used this link a few days ago to book a room at Orange Lake. I am just now trying to book a room for the way down in live oak and it says "an unknown backend error occured" . Is anyone else having this problem?

HI I am going to use this in Portland Maine in a few weeks but do I need anything from Shelby to prove I am a friend? I remember using it a long time ago and there was something I had to print out? Thanks Michelle

HI I am going to use this in Portland Maine in a few weeks but do I need anything from Shelby to prove I am a friend? I remember using it a long time ago and there was something I had to print out? Thanks Michelle

Yes, you need the rate voucher. When you click on the link in her signature, it's a button right on that page to print. Just fill that out. I've usually needed it, but last time the hotel didn't ask for it. I would bring it just incase.

First I'd like to thank Shelby for sharing this with us on the DIS. Does anyone know if this still works?

Is it still possible to get this discount or is no longer available?

It worked for me when searching for rates using her link. I haven't booked yet. I was trying to find a way to private message her to make sure she's still an employee of IHG. I'd hate to get to hotel and be refused that rate. Full price is prohibitive. Does anyone know a way to contact Shelby?

It worked for me when searching for rates using her link. I haven't booked yet. I was trying to find a way to private message her to make sure she's still an employee of IHG. I'd hate to get to hotel and be refused that rate. Full price is prohibitive. Does anyone know a way to contact Shelby?

I'm assuming it's still okay to use since the link still works. Plus when you open it, her first and last name are right there. Not sure of any other way than messaging her on here?

Can anyone pm the link to me? In the first post it shows "link broken deleted link" for me.

Hi - I also can't access the link - I've tried with Chrome, Firefox and Explorer. Any ideas? Thanks!

This is VERY unofficial (and I have no idea if Shelby still works for IHG (Holiday Inn), although if he didn't I wouldn't think it would work at all), but you could try:

https://tinyurl.com/y7rh53bp

Shelby's name pops up when I try it. I think the disboards link is some kind of redirect that doesn't work anymore.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter