Friends charging to separate accounts in one room

FigmentSpark

DIS Veteran
Will you each get your own bill (list of charges) or is it all on one room bill but broken out under the two people? I'm wondering if my purchases show up on the same pages she sees.

Will you each get your own bill (list of charges) or is it all on one room bill but broken out under the two people? I'm wondering if my purchases show up on the same pages she sees.
Each KTTW card has it's own "bill", invoice. All charges are broken out by guest.

Yes, but are they on separate pages? When it's one family, it's just printed out on the one or two pages with each guest's charges following the other.

Oh, also, who gets the on board credit from a placeholder, the lead or is it split between all occupants?

Yes, but are they on separate pages? When it's one family, it's just printed out on the one or two pages with each guest's charges following the other.
Well, it's all one invoice, with each KTTW card's charges being grouped together. So, yes, it's likely "she" will see it.

Oh, also, who gets the on board credit from a placeholder, the lead or is it split between all occupants?
It's my understanding it goes to the lead name on the reservation.

I'm sure you can see it if you want to, but in the 5 cruises I've taken, I've never seen my friend's (in the same room with a different account) charges. They always give us separate bills. Could be because we have different payment methods attached to the accounts? Also the on board credit goes with the lead on the reservation so whoever booked the trip. We take turns with that. But I'm sure that a trip to guest services could get that split if you wanted to.

The one time my husband and I were in the same room as his family and charging to our own credit card, we got a separate bill. Note that was several years ago.

When you check in...indicate what cc you want each person charged to. You can indicate that one person is paying for all or input a different cc for each person.

I want to say all 4 of us got separate bills as we were using 4 diff. cc. Each person had own card linked to their kttw card

I want to say all 4 of us got separate bills as we were using 4 diff. cc. Each person had own card linked to their kttw card
This is good to know. I will be with two friends and would prefer this.

Last month on Dream, my MIL was with us and my DW was booked in her room so she wouldn't have to pay the single supplement.

My wife got the OBB credit because she was the lead name on the reservation. It could not be split between the guests. (We just gave my MIL a Disney Gift Card to put on the room for the OBB credit.)

Since I was the one responsible for paying for my DW's charges, the paper printout of charges had me, DW, and my kids on the same print out. On the last night my MIL had asked me to get a copy of her charges while I was going to Guest Services to get mine; they would not give me a copy since they were not my charges (even though I had someone in the same cabin). So you and your friends will have private bills, as long as you each are only listed as being responsible for your own bills.

Only downside is that my MIL did not get our Disney Visa discount because the visa was not associated with her account.

I was sharing a stateroom with my sister and my niece (who is my brother's daughter). My brother was in a different stateroom (with his wife and son, both rooms could only accommodate three people). My sister and I each had our accounts linked to our individual credit cards, and brother fully covered my niece's account. The bills for me and my sister were completely separate, and my niece's charges went directly onto my brother's bill and to his stateroom and did not come to ours at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter