Friend visiting

Gitts2008

Mouseketeer
Hello

My friend is coming down from Jacksonville to see us while we are at WDW. She is coming on the second to last day that we are there. She is staying off site at her aunts, so she will not be a WDW resort guest.

I have a few questions that I am hoping someone can answer:

Can I leave a key at the front desk for her? (She is not sure what time she is leaving or how traffic will be after work. I do not want either one of us to just stand around. She will call my cell phone when she gets close.)

Can she and her son come to the pool with us?
I do not know how it works when "guests" bring guests.

Thanks you so much!

10 MORE DAYS UNTIL CBR AND WDW!!!!!:woohoo:

Hello

My friend is coming down from Jacksonville to see us while we are at WDW. She is coming on the second to last day that we are there. She is staying off site at her aunts, so she will not be a WDW resort guest.

I have a few questions that I am hoping someone can answer:

Can I leave a key at the front desk for her? (She is not sure what time she is leaving or how traffic will be after work. I do not want either one of us to just stand around. She will call my cell phone when she gets close.)

Can she and her son come to the pool with us?
I do not know how it works when "guests" bring guests.

Thanks you so much!

10 MORE DAYS UNTIL CBR AND WDW!!!!!:woohoo:

Okay last year, I stayed at both Movies and Saratoga. I grew up in Kissimmee and had a couple friends that still live in the area. They both came by to visit. I did not have a problem, they gave them a visitors parking pass. I went to dinner with them and we used the pool. We had a great time!

you should not have a problem, we have a friend that lives close to orlando and we left a key for her to get into our room and she waited for us to get there and they said it was fine for her to use the pool with us...as long as you ask there should be no issue.

Yes, just ask the resort beforehand. If the main pool is crowded, they may ask that you use one of the quiet ones. As long as the resort okays it, you are fine.

Enjoy your time at WDW and with your friend!

Thank you all so much! I got scared when I realized that I invited them to come and see us and I should have found out first.

Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter