Fridge swapping and why was it moved?

Status
Not open for further replies.

disneyfanUSA

DIS Veteran
I've read about people mentioning that they are fridge swapping. What does this mean?!?! ?Also why was my other post moved? Isnt this a resort question? If its gonna be moved again can you tell me where?!?

I suspect your original post (and this one probably) has been moved to the Budget Board. If you check over there, you will find loads of info on fridge swaps - basically, though, a bunch of DISers have got together to organise fridges which can be used by other DISers during their stays so they don't have to pay the $10 a day charge.

Check the buget board. I think I read somewhere that fridge swapping was arranged over there.

For future reference - if a post is moved yu can still click on teh link and it will take you to the thread on the board it was moved to.

All "swap" threads or on the budget board - this was a decision many moons ago in order to have some control over them. There is a thread on to the budget board that addresses swap threads.

I believe that all the fridge swaps are at the Value Resorts because all Mods and Deluxes all have fridges in there room correect me if im wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter