fridge died, lost all food in fridge and freezer :( help me buy a new one!!

Just heard of Clark Howard this morning you should NOT use it for small claims like this... :confused3

I've heard that for years. My mom worked in insurance ages ago and they even said it back then (20+ yrs).

FWIW, in my previous house I had a Samsung side by side and I could fit tons in it. It had a special spot just for tall items like pizzas, etc.

I loved it. However, the Maytag side by side that came with our latest house completely stinks. I've been told by the repairman that it is making the "sound of imminent death" so we too are starting to look. I have a 10% off coupon for Lowes that I'll be using on a Samsung French door frig that I've been eyeing up for about 2 weeks online. It was $1799, but when I stopped at the store Thursday night just to look around I discovered that it's on sale until 7/4 for $1599. We'll be going one night this week to buy it.

Hi, I'd suggest checking out a used appliance store. We bought a $50 used dryer at a local shop and it has worked great for the last 2 years. They also had a few new "scratch and dent" appliances that were a huge savings over new. Our local shop reconditions and cleans them up to sell. Just a thought.

I watched a kenmore elite french door 25 cf, slim (only 33 inches) for 6 months at sears, and they had 30% off their last sale (memorial day? fathers day). I saved about $500 from the most expensive price. I'm sure there will be 4th of july sales soon, but I'm guessing you can't wait that long.

I highly recommend Sears. They always have an appliance sale going on and it was the only place that was able to guarantee us next day delivery. We went to Home Depot (could not get a sales person to even talk to us), Lowes (after wasting time finding the right color , options, etc....found out that the soonest delivery was two weeks out), PC Richards....(all sorts of gimmicks and no next day delivery.)

Well, when a refrigerator dies, you need a replacement.....NOW....not weeks away. We wound up with a kenmore side by side and really like it. Haul away was free. The whole process was smooth and quick. So much so that when our stove died in May.....we went right back to Sears.....narrowed our options down to the right color and delivery date....and had the stove the next day. It was a weekend...so we paid something like $10 extra for weekend delivery.....well worth it......and maybe it was $20 to hook up the gas line.

Again, next time, we know to not even bother going to the other places.

There is a 26 cf fridgidaire side by side with wat and ice for 700 this week at best buy it has good reviews. The color that is on sale is a stainless look called silver mist it is a bit more for other colors but still the best price I could find you can search it at best buy just put in frigidair silver mist

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter