Fridge / Bev Cooler in King / Double Accessible Room at POP?

sandynd

Rookie Desperado
Hello! I've been pixiedust:wishingpixiedust: again at the Disney website, and was looking at accessible rooms at Pop. We would def. prefer one of the King / Double rooms, but I see that the website says wifi is included, but a mini fridge is still an extra charge. Haven't they put in the beverage coolers in all rooms now? Or are the accessible rooms different for some reason?

As far as I know, all rooms at value resorts now have the mini-fridges installed as of quite a while ago. If you check the amenities page for POP, mini-fridge is listed there.

sandynd said:
Hello! I've been pixiedust:wishingpixiedust: again at the Disney website, and was looking at accessible rooms at Pop. We would def. prefer one of the King / Double rooms, but I see that the website says wifi is included, but a mini fridge is still an extra charge. Haven't they put in the beverage coolers in all rooms now? Or are the accessible rooms different for some reason?

The beverage coolers were completed in April.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter