Fresh Mediterranean Market vs. Boma

Boardwalk529

Mouseketeer
I'm staying at the BWV next week and have ADR's for breakfast at Boma. I was planning on trekking over to boma and then back to HS because
1. I remember it as being my favorite breakfast buffet and
2. I'm sad that I won't be at the AKL at all this trip
However, now I'm wondering if it's a waste with Fresh Mediterranean Market being so close. I had the continental buffet here years ago and really liked it. For anyone who's been to both lately, what's your favorite? Has the food at Boma slipped in recent years? I had dinner there a couple years ago and wasn't very impressed. TIA :)

I myself would choose Boma, one of my fav buffet for breakfast and dinner. I really like that it isn't only your usual buffet choices, but have unique items there.

I liked Fresh and it is really easy for us to get to since we usually stay in Swan/Dolphin, but Boma wins for us.

Either way you'll get a good meal

Don't know about Fresh Mediterranean Market, but we had both breakfast and dinner at Boma last week and they were incredible meals. Must do again for us, so couldn't recommend Boma more highly.

:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!