French quarter availability

Samantha D

Earning My Ears
Has anyone been able to book the French quarter for summer 2023. I tried today at 6am as today was the start of the dining offer for uk guests and nothing showed up for the whole of the summer 2023. I phoned disney direct and all they said was nothing showed up on their system so it must be fully booked. I find it hard to believe it's all booked up so quickly. Also all star movies didn't appear on the list plus a few others. Any thoughts

Has anyone been able to book the French quarter for summer 2023. I tried today at 6am as today was the start of the dining offer for uk guests and nothing showed up for the whole of the summer 2023. I phoned disney direct and all they said was nothing showed up on their system so it must be fully booked. I find it hard to believe it's all booked up so quickly. Also all star movies didn't appear on the list plus a few others. Any thoughts
Maybe try other websites. Attraction Tickets seemed to have POFQ for 2 people for 2 weeks in July that I checked (but not for 3 people). It had Movies available for 3 people though. I have found that Attraction Tickets often has rooms that aren't on the Disney website (my aborted Coronado Springs trip in 2020 wasn't initially available on Disney but I got it through ATD).

Ttried again this morning and still no french quarter,even tried a travel agent and couldn't get for our dates. Decided in the afternoon just to book riverside and french quarter came up. Booked in record time. Seems like they might be releasing in dribs and crabs because when I checked back later nothing showed up. Looked at my confirmation email so many times to make sure it said french quarter. Very happy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter