Fremont St Zipline!

jlima

Beep Beep!
Steve Friess is a Las Vegas-based freelance journalist and if he says it, I believe it. A zipline over Fremont St is on its way:

http://thestrippodcast.blogspot.com/2010/10/breaking-exclusive-fremont-st-zipline.html

He is also spreading a rumor about a zipline at Excalibur!!

This is all from the people who operate the Bootleg Canyon Zipline in Boulder City - http://www.bcflightlines.com/home.html - the ziplines in town are intended to be a promotional activity for the Bootleg Canyon Flightline.

Sounds like fun!!

I was just reading about this today ! Might be doing a spring break trip and if so I will buy the "ride all day" tickets for $50 for my DD and I !

oh my a zipline on Fremont!!! the girls are I are so doing this next girls trip!!

Oh my god, I will be so excited if they make one! That would be way too awesome. :cool1:

Oooooooohhhh! WANT!! Going to Vegas for my 30th B-day in June, if this is an option I'm doing it, even if I have to ditch the rest of the group.:cool1:

My sister and I went to Vegas beginning of Dec. Yes there is a zip line on Fremont street. We watched the overhead lightshow and there were people going on the zip line during the show. Looked like fun but was too expensive for us as that time. We stayed at Excalibur and there was no zip line there.

I was just reading about this today ! Might be doing a spring break trip and if so I will buy the "ride all day" tickets for $50 for my DD and I !

Hmm, their web site doesn't say anything about an all day ticket. Where do I find out about that? Will be in LV in another week or so, and if we have time, I plan to look into this.

-Bob

went zip lining on 5/4 and it was a blast. We arrived at 7 pm, and bought the "all day pass" for $50. We zip lined almost until they closed at midnight and got in 8 rides. It was really fun and i would recommend it.

Yes the zip line is there, I will post a some photos for you

688-1.jpg

689-1.jpg

Yes. It's true...we just came back from Las Vegas and watched many people do the Fremont Street zipline. We didn't do it, but it looked like a lot of fun.

It looked like people were getting jerked alot when stopping at the end. I hope no-one shoulder's got hurt if they held on too tight.

I've been wondering about this ever since I saw it on my last trip to Vegas, since I never had a chance to make it over to Fremont St. Is it worth the money? I've been on zipline tours in the forest and this seems much quicker/shorter in comparison. Although, I'm tempted now after reading about the cute guys that catch you and the $50 all-day pass. Night zips seem like they could be a lot of fun, too.

My DD and I will be heading back for spring break and we will for sure buy the passes one day of our stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!