Freedom of the Seas (FoS) 6/14/2015 Eastern Caribbean

Trekker

I've gone to find myself, If I return make me stay
Well I thought I would give this a try! A sort of cruise meet thread!

Since I do not facebook I would not look there for a meet - so let's do one here for the DISboards!

We will be on this cruise - Myself, DW 2 kids (mid-20's) and thier significant others. 3 staterooms.

Who else will be going on FoS for this cruise!

Well I thought I would give this a try! A sort of cruise meet thread!

Since I do not facebook I would not look there for a meet - so let's do one here for the DISboards!

We will be on this cruise - Myself, DW 2 kids (mid-20's) and thier significant others. 3 staterooms.

Who else will be going on FoS for this cruise!
You might want to check out cruisecritic.com. Look in their "Roll Call Section" and if there's not a thread started for your cruise, you can start one. You'll have a better chance of finding folks going on your cruise over there than on a Disney forum.

Hi sam_gordon,

Thank you for the suggestion :) - I'm aware of the roll calls at cruise critic and there is one for this sailing without much activity.

I'm trying to reach DISsers who may or may not do cruise critic. :)

But I appreciate the information. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter