Freebie Thread for the week of 05/26/2008

subscribe

Do you know that you do not have to actually post to subscribe? You can go to the top of the thread, click thread tools, subscribe to this thread, pick your notification preferences and viola! you are subscribed. This helps so that the threads do not get so long with posts that are just subscribing and if you get emai notification, you do not have to get ones that just say "subscribing"

Just wanted to make you aware. If you already knew and just wanted to give the Freebies a bump, :thumbsup2

From a fellow Bucks Countian!
Happy Memorial Day!

Do you know that you do not have to actually post to subscribe? You can go to the top of the thread, click thread tools, subscribe to this thread, pick your notification preferences and viola! you are subscribed. This helps so that the threads do not get so long with posts that are just subscribing and if you get emai notification, you do not have to get ones that just say "subscribing"

Just wanted to make you aware. If you already knew and just wanted to give the Freebies a bump, :thumbsup2

Thanks so much, I had no clue you could do this!!!! I love all my freebies!

http://www.pueblo.gsa.gov/rc/cstkt.htm

Cyber Security Toolkit for Teens

It's vital for teens to learn how to stay safe online. This interactive DVD by the National Cyber Security Alliance provides tips for teens on using the internet safely. It's been especially targeted for classroom use at the middle and high school levels

https://www.valuemags.com/freeoffer/CTandL-BBS.asp

Enjoy 11 issues of Caribbean Travel & Life. No strings attached. You'll never receive a bill.

The focus of Caribbean Travel & Life magazine is on the culture, history, resorts, shopping, cuisine and water sports of the Caribbean, Bahamas and Bermuda. It features articles about the things which are new and trendy in life and travel in the Caribbean. Discover alluring resorts, nature, romantic getaways and bargains. Plan your dream vacation with Caribbean Travel & Life!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter