Free Tickets to HersheyPark via Giant Food

The ticket s expire September 4th.

FYI - just a warning, I did this at my Giant today and had about $10.00 worth of coupons for the required items. I checked out and my ticket did not print - they sent to Customer Service to proceeded to tell me that I needed to spend $40.00 AFTER bouns buys and COUPONS. My ad said nothing about coupons, just that you need to spend $40.00 after bonus buys. After 20 minutes of going back and worth they finally printed the ticket for me, but told me that if I wanted more tickets it needed to be after the coupons taken out. I was the 3rd person in line with the same problem.

Tammy

I actually have my ticket in front of me and it expires on September 26th. I don't know if different stores are printing them with different dates, but that's what mine says.

I had a problem with my ticket not printing last night, but it was because the Cracker Barrel cheese I bought didn't ring up as the sale price and wasn't coded for the deal. It did take a while to figure out what the problem was, but she never tried to tell me that it was because of my coupons.

OK. So it looks like I will use my coupons and stick to my guns if they try to tell me that that is not allowed. Looks like what we see on these boards about CS and ticketing folks at Diz sometimes .... you can talk to 3 different employees and get 3 different answers!! Thanks, all. I'll certainly be shopping soon and get a few free tickets (hopefully)!

to find a giant ....

http://www.giantfoodstores.com/shareddev/storelocator/

put in the zip for rockvale and it will tell you closest. you'll pass plenty of giant's on the way

Thanks for the link!
I know that you would have no way of knowing this, but I go all back country roads from my house to Lancaster. I come out at the intersection of rt 30 and 896 right there at Rockvale.. I pass lots of Amish schools and farms on my way up though.

Can anyone tell me what Giant of Pa's coupon policy is? Do they double at all? do they take internet ones? thanks so much. I think I'm headed up on Thursday. I might even try to earn 3 tickets.
Oh yeah, and when it says limit of 5 of the pepsi 6 packs. Does it remember that on your card? Like if I got 5 earlier in the day and then went back and got 5 more before heading home, would I get the sale price on the second set? Just thought I'd check that out because we will use those 24oz bottles like crazy. :goodvibes
thanks for the help.

Thanks for the link!
I know that you would have no way of knowing this, but I go all back country roads from my house to Lancaster. I come out at the intersection of rt 30 and 896 right there at Rockvale.. I pass lots of Amish schools and farms on my way up though.

Can anyone tell me what Giant of Pa's coupon policy is? Do they double at all? do they take internet ones? thanks so much. I think I'm headed up on Thursday. I might even try to earn 3 tickets.
The closest Giant would probably be the one at 1605 Lititz Pike. It is right off Rt 30...but it's about 5 miles west of Rockvale. So, you'll have to go a little out of your way, but it's not too bad.

Giant's coupon policy is they will double one like coupon only, up to $1. So, if you have a .75 coupon, it will double up to $1, not $1.50. And they do take internet printables.

Have a great shopping trip!

I just ordered a bunch of 2/1 A1 coupons to do this deal. I should have them by thursday, so I hope my store has plenty A1 left.

The closest Giant would probably be the one at 1605 Lititz Pike. It is right off Rt 30...but it's about 5 miles west of Rockvale. So, you'll have to go a little out of your way, but it's not too bad.

Giant's coupon policy is they will double one like coupon only, up to $1. So, if you have a .75 coupon, it will double up to $1, not $1.50. And they do take internet printables.

I use internet printable coupons all the time at my Giant. Never have had a problem with it.

Hey reading your post, I used to live in York.:goodvibes

We moved back to York almost three years ago after having lived in Harrisburg for five years. My husband is from York County but I grew up in Northeast PA. Where in PA did you move to?

What a great promotion! We love Hershey and can't wait to go back :goodvibes

Is it one ticket per transaction? If I spend $80 in one shot will 2 tickets print out?

Thanks!

What a great promotion! We love Hershey and can't wait to go back :goodvibes

Is it one ticket per transaction? If I spend $80 in one shot will 2 tickets print out?

Thanks!

On the Giant message board that I'm on everyone has done it in seperate transactions. I don't know if it's officially one per transaction, but if there is a problem with the certificate printing it would be easier to go through a $40 receipt than an $80 one.

Has anyone been to the waterpark at Hershey( boardwalk)?
do the regular park tickets include the waterpark?

Has anyone been to the waterpark at Hershey( boardwalk)?
do the regular park tickets include the waterpark?

General admission includes the waterpark. It is an all for one deal (other than individual special items like a rock wall etc.) By the way, the new wave pool looks great - it is pretty large. Unfortunately it wasn't open when we were there in May (school trip) but you could see it all.

The fine print on the Giant offer says you can get unlimited tickets. I should easily get enough items to get 4 tickets. Hopefully I can do this in one transaction - splitting it up would be a pain. I have never been to Giant before but this offer will get me in! I live in northern DE so I will just drive over the border.

Thanks Kycha. I knew I could count on a fellow CVSer to help me out. I am going there on the way back. I've already informed my DSis that we are stopping at the grocery store on the way home. I am driving, so she will be my prisioner. ;) She HATES grocery shopping, my BiL is the grocery shopper for their household. Anyway, I did promise that I would have my coupons organized to make it less painful for her. She doesn't mind a few coupons or so, but she hates my stash. I have my own tote bag (lime green from Castaway Key) that is dedicated to just my store coupons. I'm excited and can't wait to get my free tickets. My DD's wanted to know if I could earn 5 tix (we need 3) so that they could each take a friend. :scared1: I know we drink a lot of soda, but geesh. $200 worth of Pepsi. :eek:
If the one you are talking about is near RT 222 and 272, then that is the one I was going to go to. Then I can take RT222 to RT 372 and turn right and head home. Not that far out of my way at all. Hey, I think we should try to do a DisMeet somewhere there around Rockvale or at one of the restaurants in the area? What do you think? :idea: We could probably get Clarabelle to participate too and there are some others on the CVS thread from your area too aren't there?

General admission includes the waterpark. It is an all for one deal (other than individual special items like a rock wall etc.) By the way, the new wave pool looks great - it is pretty large. Unfortunately it wasn't open when we were there in May (school trip) but you could see it all.

The fine print on the Giant offer says you can get unlimited tickets. I should easily get enough items to get 4 tickets. Hopefully I can do this in one transaction - splitting it up would be a pain. I have never been to Giant before but this offer will get me in! I live in northern DE so I will just drive over the border.
bolding is mine...
I'm sorry but this just made me laugh out loud :lmao:. It sounds like you are headed for Mexico! :scared1: Don't forget your passport so you can get back to the other side of the border when you return. :rolleyes1

The deal is not just on soda, it is flavored water, tea, and TONS of different Kraft products. IT is signed very well at the front of our store display near the produce and they have extra sale adds and also little tearpads listed items in the deal. BE very careful to get correct sizes, ex. Pepsi 24 can box, NOT 12.

I went back today and got 2 more. (I got 1 yesterday without coupons.) I used coupons and did 2 orders to make it easier to shop Coupons don't affect the deal at all. Got a lot of A1 for free.;);)

P.S. About the Boardwalk (We have passes and go often, I wanted tickets for family and friends, we get discount tickets for them but this was much better deal.) it is nice and the lockers rental for the day is $10 or $15 for larger ones. BUT it closes at 6PM sharp so plan well.

We did a Hershey/Giant/Kraft promo in the past. We're going over Labor day weekend, so I will be looking into this for this weekend.

Thanks Kycha. I knew I could count on a fellow CVSer to help me out. I am going there on the way back. I've already informed my DSis that we are stopping at the grocery store on the way home. I am driving, so she will be my prisioner. ;) She HATES grocery shopping, my BiL is the grocery shopper for their household. Anyway, I did promise that I would have my coupons organized to make it less painful for her. She doesn't mind a few coupons or so, but she hates my stash. I have my own tote bag (lime green from Castaway Key) that is dedicated to just my store coupons.
Lol. I know all about the coupon tote. I have a bunch of them. I change them according to the season or holiday. My DMil makes them for me.
If the one you are talking about is near RT 222 and 272, then that is the one I was going to go to. Then I can take RT222 to RT 372 and turn right and head home. Not that far out of my way at all. Hey, I think we should try to do a DisMeet somewhere there around Rockvale or at one of the restaurants in the area? What do you think? :idea: We could probably get Clarabelle to participate too and there are some others on the CVS thread from your area too aren't there?
Yep. You got the right one. A dismeet sounds great but I'm leaving on vacation in a day. We definitely should plan one for the future though. :thumbsup2

We were just there June 13th for my husbands company picnic and the wave pool was open. It looks larger from a distance than it actually is. Also the waves do not get that big. If you have been to Typhoon Lagoon the waves at Hershey are the size of those that they run all the time. At Hershey the waves run every 10 mins. Also they have a lazy river that just opened as well. We were not impressed with either of these new features. I guess we are jaded after having been to the waterparks at Disney World. Also any kids that can not swim must wear a life jacket in all of the attractions including the wave pool and lazy river. Even if they are riding with an adult. Also you must form a line for the lazy river and they only let you go around one time. They have free life jackets available so if the park is busy pick one up early.

The deal is not just on soda, it is flavored water, tea, and TONS of different Kraft products. IT is signed very well at the front of our store display near the produce and they have extra sale adds and also little tearpads listed items in the deal. BE very careful to get correct sizes, ex. Pepsi 24 can box, NOT 12.

I went back today and got 2 more. (I got 1 yesterday without coupons.) I used coupons and did 2 orders to make it easier to shop Coupons don't affect the deal at all. Got a lot of A1 for free.;);)

P.S. About the Boardwalk (We have passes and go often, I wanted tickets for family and friends, we get discount tickets for them but this was much better deal.) it is nice and the lockers rental for the day is $10 or $15 for larger ones. BUT it closes at 6PM sharp so plan well.

Some days the boardwalk actually stays open until 8pm so be sure to check out hersheypark.com for correct times. Locker rentals are good for the whole day. Even though the waterpark may close the locker is available until the whole park closes. After the waterpark closes you are still able to walk through this area so it is not a problem getting back to your locker.

I've been wanting to visit PA for a little while now. Free tickets would definitely help me bite the bullet. Does anyone know how often Hershey & other PA theme parks offer free deals? Thanks for letting me in on a great tip. Too bad I live in California. No Giants here.

This is going to be our "vacation" this year, since I can now do it budget. I need 8 tickets (dh, me, and 3 kids going with my toddler free; the other is already out on her own) since we are going to go 2 full days, and I got 4 vouchers last night (my calculations worked out fine and I used numerous coupons). I'm going to go back with lots more coupons to get 4 more vouchers.

We plan on previewing Sunday night and going all day Monday and Tuesday. I emailed Hershey to make sure we could preview and they responded right away:

"Hello,
You will receive a voucher at Giant to bring to Hersheypark to redeem for regular tickets. In order to take advantage of the Preview Plan, just bring your voucher the night that you want to visit the park and you will be set to go with a printed out ticket that you can use that evening as well as the following day.

Thank you for writing,
Hershey Entertainment and Resorts"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!