Free Tickets to Advance Screening of Finding Nemo

Thanks for the post.....Its not showing in my city :( but its a great way for someone in another city to catch the movie. And they always give out some kind of goodies at the sneak previews.

thanks for the response beginning to think no one wanted to see this movie! LOL

Sorry not available near you though.

I registered for Atlanta although it is 2 hours away.

What kind of goodies do they usually give out?

Thanks

Mal

Mal--for the Santa Claus II we got a free poster--I have it hanging in my gargage. For Treasure planet we got free TP stickers (I live the posters better).
The best stuff we rec'd was from the family circle magazine the hosted the Daddy Day Care preview--they gave you a bag with a magazince, bag of candy--poppable Snickers/Milky Way, colored goldfish and carmel rice cakes...oh and a little bottle of bubbles.
The Disney club previews were better organized since they had to e-mail you the invite. Evan though we were a little late to both Disney previews (story of my life;) ) there were still seats. We got to Daddy Day Care 45 minutes early and there were sooooo many people there I didnt think we would get it. We barely made it in and the theater held 300--many didnt get it. So be sure to get there as early as you can.
I cant wait to see the movie, it looks so cute!! Hope you have a great time.

We have the Disney Channel and we always see this movie advertised. It looks like it will be really cute!
life.gif

:sunny::bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :sunny:

Thanks, Mal! Unfortunately we don't live anywhere near these cities, but what a great freebee for those who do!! :):)

Our newspaper here is having a drawing to win free tickets--only 2 though. Anyway if I get lucky I will take my 3 yr old. Keep your fingers crossed!! lol

Thanks for the post!

I just told my husband this morning, I would like to see this movie. Hopefully we can go for free.

and we beat the community board by 5 full days posting this deal....

Some of them already have received their screening certificates.

Mal

Just got my email for the Free Passes to the Screening also got 2 free tickets to finding Nemo at the Disney Store yesterday when I purchase DS bathing suit, shirt sandels, beach towel with free ball and beach chair and preodered Jungle book 2 DVD!!!!! all for $60

Looks like we will be seeing Finding Nemo more than once this summer!

Mal:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Congrats Mal!! Way to go. I hope you enjoy the movie, it looks like its going to be really good.

I got my pass to see the screening yesterday. It is about 70 miles round trip through the ugliest parts of Atlanta traffic, but I think I am going to drag the kids. Does anyone know if they count a 1.5 yo as a person in terms of # of people admitted?

Thanks for clueing us in Mal.

Amy

I was shopping at the Disney Store on Monday and got 2 free tickets to see Nemo just for spending over $50, easy to do there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter