Free Shipping Day 12/18

2Kds2K9

DIS Veteran
I'm so happy I can share this "gift" with all my Budget Buddies!

Free shipping is being offered by the listed retailers on this link on December 18th with guaranteed delivery for Christmas.

www.freeshippingday.com

Enjoy!

Do you think it these retailers will keep the minimum purchases or will it truly be free shipping?

I honestly have no clue. I just got the link from a friend and couldn't wait to share.

Thanks for posting! I hope that's true, I was getting ready to order something for DD8 from Target. I will wait at least until after midnight & check. It would be really nice to save the shipping cost if possible.

When I go to some of the individual stores, I see nothing about free shipping. And several have it on $100 or more - is there a code we should be using?

Here's what the disclaimer at the top of the page says in regards to some of the questions PP have listed:

Participating Merchants

Today is the first annual Free Shipping Day!
The merchants below have let us know that they are participating in Free Shipping Day. We recommend that you double check with the merchants shipping policies to make sure that your order will arrive in time for Christmas.

Minimum order requirements and location restrictions may apply. Pease visit the participating websites for complete requirements and restrictions.

We decided to list a few merchants that are offering discount expedited shipping with guaranteed delivery by Christmas, as they really wanted to be a part of Free Shipping Day.

(bolding and italics mine)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter