Free kid Legoland ticket coupons (Both Gone)

ArielRae

DIS Veteran (NJ)
DS just got his Lego magazine in the mail today and it had free ticket coupons in it.

It has one coupon for a free kids admission to Legoland in California or Florida.

It also has a coupon for a free kids admission to any Legoland Discovery Center.

Both coupons expire Dec 31,2017
The physical coupon has to be present to get the deal, no copies allowed.

The first to PM me with which one you would like gets it.

We don't plan to go to Legoland in Florida this year and we already went to the Legoland Discovery Center in Philadelphia and it wasn't worth the money.

Photos of the coupons and the Lego Magazine it came from.

IMG_0858.JPG

I figured that but also figured someone might be going and not get or know someone that gets the magazine.

Well the offer is still out there if anyone comes along and would like it. :goodvibes

@ArielRae from Spain.
I would love for you to send me that discount ... is possible?

Can you tell me where you can get coupons like those in Florida?

Thanks in advanced

Last edited:
I would like to send it only to US addresses cause of the cost.

I don't know where to get these coupons other then from the magazine. So when in the states probably stop by a Barnes and Noble and see if they have the magazine there.

@ArielRae - Can I get the coupon from you? I live in Washington state and we are thinking of visiting legoland California in september

Last edited:
@BonneyRose

To PM click inbox the upper right next to alerts. Click start a new conversation. Add my name to Participants. Add a title and your message. Click start a conversation.

@BonneyRose

To PM click inbox the upper right next to alerts. Click start a new conversation. Add my name to Participants. Add a title and your message. Click start a conversation.

I don't seem to have a start a conversation option. I looked in the tech support boards and seems I don't have enough posts yet to have that option. Any chance you can pm me and then I can respond. Sorry for the hassle.

You got it cool! :thumbsup2

I still have the Discovery Center coupon if anyone is interested. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter