FREE FRIDGE/Coffee Maker All Star Resorts: June 6-9 OPEN! See post #1 openings!

We still have many dates available including Thanksgiving, Mousefest and New Year's!! Hurry and sign up to use our fridge!

OK, really dumb question. I've never done this before. I normally either get a small cheap cooler at walmart or I just abuse the ice machine.
If I do get the fridge, how do I pick it up? What do I do with it when I leave.
All information appreciated.

OK, really dumb question. I've never done this before. I normally either get a small cheap cooler at walmart or I just abuse the ice machine.
If I do get the fridge, how do I pick it up? What do I do with it when I leave.
All information appreciated.

Certainly not a dumb question!

The person that uses the fridge before you puts your name and reservation number on the box and returns it to the luggage storage area which is where you pick it up (or request that it be delivered to your room) when you check in. Then you put the next persons name/reservation info on it and return it to the luggage desk when you are done and so on. We keep on swapping it.

Too easy, Drill Seargent, Too Easy!

Ok, this is a great idea. I'm hoping this works out for me.

Excitement gaining...
:lmao:

Too easy, Drill Seargent, Too Easy!

Ok, this is a great idea. I'm hoping this works out for me.

Excitement gaining...
:lmao:

Be sure to check the swap sticky at the top of the Budget Boards as it lists all fridge swaps and dates of availability.

gina

Are you visiting the world during Thanskgiving, Mousefest or New Year's and staying at the Movies resort?? Want to use our mini-fridge during your stay?
Just let me know!

Gina

Hello,,,Not sure how this works but I'll be there (at ASMovies) from August 28th through sept 3rd with a group of 22 others. Fill me in on the details of how the swap works and I may be interested.
Thanks,, Danny

Hello,,,Not sure how this works but I'll be there (at ASMovies) from August 28th through sept 3rd with a group of 22 others. Fill me in on the details of how the swap works and I may be interested.
Thanks,, Danny

The dates that are available are on page one...sorry but that week is taken (by me actually :goodvibes ).

Joey04 is starting another Movies swap so you might want to send him a private message.

Great dates still open!! Check out the 1st post on page 1 for availability.

Our 1st swap user just returned and said the fridge worked out great!! :yay:

Plenty of July and August dates still available!!

Yooo Hooo...anyone need a fridge in their room at the Movies??

We'll be at All-Star Movies for the nights of Aug. 1-4, checking out on the 5th, and would LOVE to use the fridge! Are those dates still open?

We'll be at All-Star Movies for the nights of Aug. 1-4, checking out on the 5th, and would LOVE to use the fridge! Are those dates still open?

YES!! We would LOVE to share our fridge.

I will put you down for picking up the fridge on August 1 and returning it on August 5.

Please send me a private message or email (eeyoregon@aol.com) with the following information:

First/last name of reservation.
Reservation number.
Cell phone if available.

Thanks!
Gina

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter