Free Emerald Club (National Car Rental) Membership! $50 value!!

It looks like you get some sort of credit by my signing up under you, so I just did it!

Thanks for the info.... I couldn't use your link, but went to the National site and signed up for the fee-waived membership.

Thanks for sharing!!

... do I find this? I just checked both the link on this thread and also the National website iteself. has it expired? Help!! My BIL needs this!

Great..............thanks for the info!!!!

I'm already an Emerald Club member but I was able to sign up for the promotion anyway.

Nice to see that SOME companies give current members perks too.....unlike Disney VISA. :mad:

Thanks, Rick! Your son is SO cute in that pic with the kitchen sink! It's making me hungry!

I was glad to see that they included us oldtimers in the Emerald Club in the promotion as well...It's always nice to earn free days!

~Kathie said:
I'm already an Emerald Club member but I was able to sign up for the promotion anyway.
I looked around a bit and couldn't see where to sign up for this. I realized I had an outdated email address on my account, so I corrected that. Probably won't be renting within the promotion timeframe anyway.

Sheila

Thank you for the link. I was just wondernig though if anyone knows about the membership expiring. It mentions on the website that if in a calendar year you don't make at least one rental your membership will expire. I only rent a car once a year at WDW so if I enrolled now and didn't rent a car until WDW in February would my membership expire in December before the trip?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter