Free Disney Facebook Timeline Cover Photos!

WDWFigment

DIS Veteran
I've created a page of free Walt Disney World and Disneyland photos sized correctly for Facebook Timeline's Cover. They're high resolution and DO NOT have watermarks.

http://www.disneytouristblog.com/free-disney-facebook-cover-photos/

1/7/2012 UPDATE: We've also added some exclusive Facebook covers to our Disney Tourist Blog Facebook profile, and will be adding more there as this page is updated. Like us on Facebook to use those!

1/13/2012 UPDATE: Created a Facebook-exclusive gallery of all the World Showcase countries: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.348026768558629.96717.241658379195469&type=1

1/13/2012 UPDATE: Added more Cover photos to DisneyTouristBlog.com.

1/22/2012 UPDATE: Added 17 more photos to DisneyTouristBlog.com (mostly Disneyland, some WDW hotels).

Here's an example of one to give you an idea what they are/quality/etc. There are many more on the site:
Spaceship-Earth.jpg

Enjoy! If you have requests for additional photos, please let me know here or in the comments on that page. I will be adding more as requests are made.

Thank you :thumbsup2

ETA: I'd LOVE something from AKL if you ever get a chance

Thanks Tom! I've already got a plethora of your photos that I use for my desktop when I'm not using my own! I really do aspire to be as good of a photographer as you, you are my idol! :worship: ;)

Thank you, these are amazing!!! Just changed mine to the Movie Ride/Sorcerer's hat pic. <3

I'm not sure why, but I don't see the option to add such a picture to my profile.

Thank you for the amazing photos! It was a hard time deciding on which one to go with... I think I'll have to rotate through them!

I'm not sure why, but I don't see the option to add such a picture to my profile.

Have you updated your profile to the new "timeline" look of things? If so, go to your profile and at the top of the page is the spot for the picture. Hover over the bottom right hand corner and it will say you can change your picture.

Where on your profile does it say add a cover/change a cover? I only see where it gives me the option to change my profile picture. Is that what this is for? Your main Facebook profile picture?

Ok see my Facebook never did update to the new Facebook timeline thing everybody is talking about. My page never has changed and I don't see anywhere to manually change it.

Where on your profile does it say add a cover/change a cover? I only see where it gives me the option to change my profile picture. Is that what this is for? Your main Facebook profile picture?

Ok see my Facebook never did update to the new Facebook timeline thing everybody is talking about. My page never has changed and I don't see anywhere to manually change it.

I think if you google "facebook timeline" it will pull up a link where you can opt to change your page. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter