Free Dining ?

Piglet

<font color=blue>Can't beat <font color=red>Family
We are staying at the Renaissance Orlando with a package for 2 nights with Free dining. We would like to go to Sea World the first afternoon and the next day. They tell us we would only get one day free dining - can we wait and use that the 2nd day (the full day we would be there)?

Yes. We picked the day that had the longest hours, so we had breakfast, lunch and dinner, with many water and snack stops. Didn't use it the other 2 days we went before the long day. Did not matter the day you pick, but remember, the day you use it, you can't split with another day, and it is only good that day, at the plan restaurants. Voyager is the only one open for breakfast and food stops being seved earlier than the closing time.

We thought the food was pretty good, and most of the time we just held our wrist up and we did not even have to wait in the check out line.

Have a great trip!

not to hijack your post, but can you tell me if your all day dining voucher shows an expiration date or redeem by date?

we have a december trip to wdw and will squeeze a day at sw but will do the xmas family tour which includes a meal...and planning a february trip wth the cousins. my thought was to upgrade the sw tickets to fun pass (or at least one annual pass to offset the parking cost) and use the free all day dining (if it doesn't have an redeem by/expiration date in February.

Tried calling customer service and they couldn't tell me

Does anyone know?

Thanks in dvance

not to hijack your post, but can you tell me if your all day dining voucher shows an expiration date or redeem by date?

we have a december trip to wdw and will squeeze a day at sw but will do the xmas family tour which includes a meal...and planning a february trip wth the cousins. my thought was to upgrade the sw tickets to fun pass (or at least one annual pass to offset the parking cost) and use the free all day dining (if it doesn't have an redeem by/expiration date in February.

Tried calling customer service and they couldn't tell me

Does anyone know?

Thanks in dvance

I don't know for sure, and I don't think I saved my tickets, so I can't remeber if there was an expiration.

I got my tickets for the free dining when I used my reservation number in the kiosks outside of SW. With my reservation, 14 day tickets to SW and Aquadica spit out, then tickets for the free dining, one for each of us, spit out.

I assume then, the one day free dining ticket was to be used during the time our park tickets were good. We got 1 free day at both parks. Definitely a better deal at SW, as Aquadica only had 1 restaurant that was mostly pizza, and when we were there, it closed at 6pm. We used the freee day at SW when it was open to 10pm.

I thought the package deal with the hotel and tickets and free dining day was a good deal. I couldn't have gotten the hotel any cheaper doing it separately and having to pay for the tickets and dining plan.

Enjoy your trips to the World and SW. We like both places, and Universal too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter