Free Dining???

disney queen

DIS Veteran
i think i know the answer, but i wanted to verify it. if i am staying on DVC points at my home resort, would i be able to do the free dining plan offered??? thanks!:yay:

Only if you booked a package through Disney Reservation Center and paid rack rate, plus ordered tickets for everyone in your party.

DVC points are discounted stays and free dining isn't offered with points stays. In fact, points stays don't get any of the freebies offered with cash packages through DRC. No kids eat free, no kids stay free (free tickets), no 40% off, etc.

You are welcome to book those packages with DRC and bank your points, though, if you want.

Free dining requires a full price room reservation. Just to compare, an OKW studio during value season in 2012 is $315 plus tax per night. Versus 10 DVC points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!