Free Dining?

ILuvTinkerbelle

Mommy the Magic Maker
I heard there was a free dining plan offered for the summer. Does anyone know if they are extending that or offering anything like that in December? Free Dining would ROCK!

No, free dining will not be available in December. You can buy the dining plan in December if you're staying onsite. All of the details are in the 2006 DDP FAQ thread at the top of this page. The very first post in that thread will answer most of your questions and give you useful links.

If they couldn't sell the rooms in Dec, they might add the plan. But that ain't gonna happen this year.

I must be following you around now, Jim :blush:

Why do you say that won't happen this year? We have had the dining plan and we love it. I was just hoping. Is it supposed to be more crowded this December for some reason?

Because many of the resorts are already full with Pop Warner, DVC members, other groups coming in. Plus as soon as school gets out, WDW will start to fill to the max.

In late Aug and Sept, school has started for most if not all of the country. Hurricane season is big in the Gulf and East coasts of the South. No big festivals going on at WDW like Halloween parties, etc.

If terrorists hit again in the US, threaten large public areas, then people might stay away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter