Free Dining + Value Resort = Sold Out!?!

disney2d2

Earning My Ears
I just tried booking through Disney's site and it's telling me that none of the Value resorts are available for a late September stay with the free dining option.

Luckily I was parallel surfing similar packages at Expedia and JetBlue and was abla to book there.

Now I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Disney/JetBlue don't cancel me due to overbooking.

I just booked about 1hr ago for 2 rooms at POP for 9/21-9/30. Availability there. But you are right, when I was online last night I didnt find any!

I just booked about 1hr ago for 2 rooms at POP for 9/21-9/30. Availability there. But you are right, when I was online last night I didnt find any!
I am actually looking at Sep. 16-21.

So did you qualify for free dining during those dates, because as far as I know that promotion ends on 9/22.

yes you can qualify, so long as your check in date is no later than 9/22.

we are checking in on 9/21 and staying for 14 nights on free DDP followed by 7 nights room only.

Val
xx

Yep, I thought the same as you. You could only get free dining UNTIL the 22nd but I called and they said I just had to check in by the 22nd, so we get free dining the entire stay :)

Expedia will have a number of rooms to be booked only through them - if you booked a room, you will have a room. Their inventory is separate from Disney's, so it is possible for one to have availability when the other doesn't. When our Feb trip was cancelled due to weather, I was able to book in April through Expedia when I couldn't get a room through Disney directly. S'all good. :)

When I was trying to book our last vacation in Dec. Disney had no more rooms available within my budget. I then contacted my TA and he got us a room at ASMO with no problem. He informed me that Disney allocates a certain number of rooms for TA. I was just happy that I was able to get a room:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter