Free dining? release in JULY?

Marsheliz

DIS Veteran
My sister called me earlier and said that she talked to someone through reservations this morning who said that free dining for fall probably will release in July..

My first thoughts "Wait until JULY"?? Seriously?

She may have been just saying that because I know they say they do not know but I kind of am thinking that's later than normal and doesnt give you much time to plan....

I want to book now but I just now I will pick the dates where it will not apply... :( SIGH....

The next free dining offer that typically comes out (atleast for the past 5 years) usually comes out sometime in late march/April and is for dates that are called "late summer dates" which is late August and September.

The cast member is right in saying a FD offer does typically also come out in July but this is for dates call "fall dates" which covers October and so forth.

There is alot of confusion and wondering an rumors on FD this year for any time of year, the dates are said to be different and the hotels are different, excluding values. None of this is for certain at this point because no promo is released as of yet for the next set of time frame, but soon we will know more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!