Free dining question

NightAngelX

Would rather be at WDW
Hi. Sorry i am new here and I tried to find my answer before posting so I apologize i this is a duplicate.

I was just looking at mousesavers and it looks like free dining will be available 8/25-9/29 however offer expired back in May. Is there any way to still get this deal? I haven't booked yet and our dates aren't set yet, but that's about what time we planned on going anyway.

Do i need to go through a travel agent to get the deal? Thanks!

You can book the deals through Disney. But, once expired you can't. Sometimes they extend offers but strangely they haven't done that yet. You can also already have a trip booked and then if a deal comes out they will honor it for your booked trip if you call and it's available.

Hi. Sorry i am new here and I tried to find my answer before posting so I apologize i this is a duplicate.

I was just looking at mousesavers and it looks like free dining will be available 8/25-9/29 however offer expired back in May. Is there any way to still get this deal? I haven't booked yet and our dates aren't set yet, but that's about what time we planned on going anyway.

Do i need to go through a travel agent to get the deal? Thanks!

No, sorry - once the offer has expired there is no way to book using it. Have you looked into a room-only discount for that time period? That may be a way for you to save a little money since the free dining promo has ended.

Welcome to the DIS!

Sorry if I'm threadjacking, but I have to ask. I booked our resorts with the Free Dining Package back last month. Fine. But now I'm having second thoughts about staying at the Poly and am considering downgrading to a Mod. If I did that, would we still get free dining, and they would just adjust the price totals? Or would they have to cancel the existing package and rebook it completely? We already paid for airfare etc.

Thanks all! I was afraid of that. I am definitely going after August 15th so I can get the room discount. I guess that's better than nothing. I signed up for a rewards Visa. I am hoping it might come with an additional discount but who knows. I get at least 50 dollars statement credit after I use it the first time. And 0% interest for 6 months so that gives me a little while to pay for it too. :)

Sorry if I'm threadjacking, but I have to ask. I booked our resorts with the Free Dining Package back last month. Fine. But now I'm having second thoughts about staying at the Poly and am considering downgrading to a Mod. If I did that, would we still get free dining, and they would just adjust the price totals? Or would they have to cancel the existing package and rebook it completely? We already paid for airfare etc.

I was wondering the same thing. We are booked for CBR but I think my 2 and 3 year old boys would like Art of Animation so much better.

From what I have been reading on the boards all of the mods went first for the free dining promo... but it does'nt hurt to call and ask! :)

We booked in march for free dining in sept at POR we decided right before the 45 day mark to add a extra day, we had to upgrade to a preferred room instead of garden view since our room wasn't avail an extra night so obviously rooms may still b avail

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts