Free Dining Program in September?

mkovalm

Disney on my days off!!
I've been reading on here that they offered the DP free when booking rooms at Disney between mid-August - September. Is it also a free addition when booking your stay at a DVC during that time??

No, it's usually when you book room/tix pkg thru Disney, and it does not apply to DVC.

The Disney package deals (4/3, free dining, etc.) don't apply to stays on points. Compared to the cost of a DVC stay, they're a poor deal anyway because you must pay the highest possible rate for the resort in order to get the freebies.

The incentives, free dining, 4/3, etc are used to fill up empty cash rooms during less favorable travel times. DVC is never empty and members seem to travel all year round, so we will never see that type of offer.

I've been reading on here that they offered the DP free when booking rooms at Disney between mid-August - September. Is it also a free addition when booking your stay at a DVC during that time??

As long as you're paying cash.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter