Free dining is here!

leebee

DIS Veteran
Just got the email for Disney VISA holders with the free dining details!
8/13-9/30
11/14-11/20
11/25-11/27
12/8-12/23

August 13-20th is for Disney Visa cardholders only! Gotta buy a 2 day or longer park pass, hopper or hopper plus. Values and moderates are quick service, deluxe is regular dining plan. Book by July 7th.

Hope this helps with your vacation planning!

ETA: update on hopper pass. I was in a very boring workshop when I posted the original info and misread the email! Sorry!!

Last edited:
I haven't received an email yet... do they send you an offer code? Currently on hold w/reservations line.

Just got the email for Disney VISA holders with the free dining details!
8/13-9/30
11/14-11/20
11/25-11/27
12/8-12/23

August 13-20th is for Disney Visa cardholders only! Gotta buy a 2 day or longer park pass (hopper or not, your choice). Values and moderates are quick service, deluxe is regular dining plan. Book by July 7th.

Hope this helps with your vacation planning!

The email I got says you need to book Park Hopper or Park Hopper Plus, so my understanding is that base tickets aren't an option if you want free dining.

I am looking for an update of the prices below please. We have free Quick service and may decide to switch to Regular if the price is right. Thanking you in advance

Quick Service to Regular

Adult: $19.02 per night
Child: $3.13 per night

Quick Service to Deluxe

Adult: $65.30 per night
Child: $13.76 per night

Regular to Deluxe

Adult: $46.28 per night
Child: $10.63 per night

Still no email for me....
Is this "bookable" online as opposed to having to call in?
Is there a specific website for cardhodlers?
I cannot book for my dates (arriving before Aug.21) online at the moment.
This is my first time having the card while attempting to book.
Thank you.

Thank you so much, nothing available for my dates, but at least now I can check on my own without calling in.

Thank you so much, nothing available for my dates, but at least now I can check on my own without calling in.
You're welcome. Keep trying, and good luck. I booked online yesterday. . . much faster than waiting on hold for hours!

I haven't been to WDW since 2013, but it seems like the rules for free dining have changed a bit! You MUST stay 5 nights? You MUST pay for park-hoppers? And only staying in the deluxe gets you the regular dining plan, not quick service? Wow. Is it really worth it?

I haven't been to WDW since 2013, but it seems like the rules for free dining have changed a bit! You MUST stay 5 nights? You MUST pay for park-hoppers? And only staying in the deluxe gets you the regular dining plan, not quick service? Wow. Is it really worth it?

Disney's goal is to get rid of free dining altogether, so the less attractive (less valuable) they make it, the faster they will be able to do so.

"Worth it" will depend on your party, when you're going, and what other discounts might be available to you.

P.S. You really don't have to stay 5 nights; that's just the marketing. Pretty sure the minimum stay is 3 nights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter