Free Dining is back (never mind...)

doconeill

Fastpass Jedi Master
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
This may be limited to AAA members right now, but I'm sure it will expand shortly...but I just got email for Free Dining packages:

FREE Disney Dining Plan* with a
5-night/6-day Memories Vacation Package Just $86* per person per day for a family of 4 At a select Disney moderate resort
in a standard room for arrivals most
nights 8/28 – 9/24/11. Book by 8/27/11
Total package price: $2,047

Edit: forget it...it's not new. They only sent me the email today...

This may be limited to AAA members right now, but I'm sure it will expand shortly...but I just got email for Free Dining packages:

FREE Disney Dining Plan* with a
5-night/6-day Memories Vacation Package Just $86* per person per day for a family of 4 At a select Disney moderate resort
in a standard room for arrivals most
nights 8/28 – 9/24/11. Book by 8/27/11
Total package price: $2,047

Back from where??? This has been the GP offer that's been out for a long time, right???

Back from where??? This has been the GP offer that's been out for a long time, right???

Really? It's not on the web site at all yet, and people have been waiting for the offers on the boards...

Edit: Never mind. Apparently it WAS offered before. Not sure why I'm just finding out now :) (Not that I'm looking for it...)

On the website, under the ticket tab, under special offers. It is there, booked it a month ago.

It's been on Disney's site for weeks and on the Dis even longer!:rotfl:

On the website, under the ticket tab, under special offers. It is there, booked it a month ago.

Ah yes...when I went to the special offers, for some reason the good ol' web site didn't display that first box for me...I also expected it to be plastered on the front of the site too...

Been working too much...

Kind of hoping for free dining in December. Never used the dining plan been thinking about it.

Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!