free dining email ??!!??

diznee

Mouseketeer
This offer popped up in my email box today and I thought perhaps someone else on here has gotten it also?? It's frustratingly short on details :confused3 and wondering what others are thinking about it?? Thanks so much! :)

This offer popped up in my email box today and I thought perhaps someone else on here has gotten it also?? It's frustratingly short on details :confused3 and wondering what others are thinking about it?? Thanks so much! :)

No email here! Is it definately from Disney? :confused: Perhaps you could call the main Disney # and speak with someone about the offer... they could verify it is theirs and give details! :goodvibes

I have a friend that got one too today for free dining. I'm not sure what details it gave.

I got that e-mail but didn't bother to open it since we just got back.

i got it. looks like the real deal. but, i called disney to see if i could change the reservation that i already have, and he said that code was not showing up. he said that it may not be loaded into their computer yet, and for me to call back in a few days:confused3 when i asked him if i would be able to change my existing res. he said he wasn't sure because i had booked the other one under my moms name and code and this code was in my name. anyone here have any experience with doing this?

I received it, too. My dates say Sept. 27 - Oct 11.

4-Night/5-Day package at select Disney Value Resorts including Theme Park tickets and FREE DINING, just $63* a day, per person based on a family of 4.

I didn't do anything with it though, as I'm already going down Sept 20 - 27.

Well, that Extends Free Dining into October!! Sept. 27 - Oct 11

Would it be wishful thinking that this would apply it everyone? Or would it just be for the email recipient?

I got one, too...... $1,253 for 4-night/5-day from 9/28 to 10/11/08.

But we can't use it.....:sad2:

Hi I am going to be down there during those dates. I would love to get the free dining. Is the code available to everyone or can we use someone elses that is not going to use theirs? Thanks--I hope this is true!!:goodvibes

I got it too, but deleted it as I know that we really can't afford to go right now. We made a committment to pay off all our debt before our next trip, so I have to stick to that.

The emails have person specific pin codes, so will not be available to just anyone.

I also got the email. I'm going Nov 15-21 after the Eastern Caribbean cruise. I ended up losing the room discount that I already had (from another pin code), but ended up ssaving $118 over all. Not to shabby!

I agree the details on the email are pretty sparce, and I'm not too sure what the cut off date is, but it goes at least until 11/21.

I also got the e-mail,but we are going in april 09. bummer:guilty:

I also got the email. I'm going Nov 15-21 after the Eastern Caribbean cruise. I ended up losing the room discount that I already had (from another pin code), but ended up ssaving $118 over all. Not to shabby!

I agree the details on the email are pretty sparce, and I'm not too sure what the cut off date is, but it goes at least until 11/21.

I just got the email, and it only goes to 10/11 for me. Interesting that it's different!

Wish we could do it, but barring a big sudden windfall, it's not possible.

if you re-read the email, it shows the dates of 9/27-10/11 at a certain price. It doesn't actually say that the offer expires 10/11.

Im happy for whoever was able to get this, but I guess Means more crowded parks for me when I go..

Im curious to know just how many people got this offer.. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!