Free Dining Discussion (And a Whole Lot More) - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back!!! What a fabulous trip it was! :cool1: (and yes, Joe is absolutely right about the pulled pork at BOG - it was so good, we went back another day) Crowds were light and most everything went really smoothly.

We had a very early flight this morning, with delays for mechanical problems. Add that to a three hour time change and a nasty cold I picked up at the end of the trip, and I'm ready to crash.:crazy2: But, before I do I just had to say cheers to everyone getting ready for their vacations! It's going to be fabulous!!

I finally made it over here and you guys are already on page 4!
I don't think anyone even missed me! : (

I'm planning on packing snack in my kids carry on bags for the plane....any suggestions?

Thank you. I now feel loved. : )
And now it's page 5.
So is there a record for the thread with the most extensions? Or are we pretty much it? I just discovered DIS early this summer so I was wondering if this was "normal".

CaraMiaBelle said:
Thank you. I now feel loved. : )
And now it's page 5.
So is there a record for the thread with the most extensions? Or are we pretty much it? I just discovered DIS early this summer so I was wondering if this was "normal".

I just started following about a year ago. My best friend is a lurker but not a poster. She told me about it. I'm a poster.....obviously lol
I enjoy talking about all things Disney, not just FD. Plus its fun to talk in general too :) if there's a record....we might be breaking it lol

I'm back!!! What a fabulous trip it was! :cool1: (and yes, Joe is absolutely right about the pulled pork at BOG - it was so good, we went back another day) Crowds were light and most everything went really smoothly.

We had a very early flight this morning, with delays for mechanical problems. Add that to a three hour time change and a nasty cold I picked up at the end of the trip, and I'm ready to crash.:crazy2: But, before I do I just had to say cheers to everyone getting ready for their vacations! It's going to be fabulous!!

We are now triple convinced on trying that pork next month. Lol

bookgirl said:
POR

Royal Guest Room, how about you?

POP....we were going to stay at POFQ but switching to POP saved us $600. I sleep in a double bed for that savings lol.

Kat016 Small world i also live in pottstown pa. I live near west pottsgrove elementary school. Just though i would say hello neighbor :wave2:

POP....we were going to stay at POFQ but switching to POP saved us $600. I sleep in a double bed for that savings lol.

My next trip is the budget trip (ASMu) I had already planned for a mod this trip but my moms coming along and really prefers Deluxe, but she really liked the Royal rooms so I got a mod and she got a fancy looking room.

acwaters said:
Kat016 Small world i also live in pottstown pa. I live near west pottsgrove elementary school. Just though i would say hello neighbor :wave2:

Hi!!! Wow! It is a small world. My brother lives by the elementary school too!

bookgirl said:
My next trip is the budget trip (ASMu) I had already planned for a mod this trip but my moms coming along and really prefers Deluxe, but she really liked the Royal rooms so I got a mod and she got a fancy looking room.

Whenever my husband and I can get to Disney without the kids, they're 10 & 8 so it'll be a while, we're staying deluxe. We both want to stay at AKL in the Savannah room.

Whenever my husband and I can get to Disney without the kids, they're 10 & 8 so it'll be a while, we're staying deluxe. We both want to stay at AKL in the Savannah room.

I've only done one deluxe and while lovely, I just don't take advantage of enough of the deluxe amenities to make it a good exchange rate on vacation dollars. I'm fine with the value level if I don't do Mod. That being said I would like to try the Poly one day.

This will be my third moderate stay and my first on the dining plan.

bookgirl said:
I've only done one deluxe and while lovely, I just don't take advantage of enough of the deluxe amenities to make it a good exchange rate on vacation dollars. I'm fine with the value level if I don't do Mod. That being said I would like to try the Poly one day.

This will be my third moderate stay and my first on the dining plan.

We were going to do POFQ. Switching to POP saved us $600. And really the only difference was the bed size. We'll be so tired after being in the parks all day that we don't care. As long as we can sleep in a bed and shower....that's all we need.

We were going to do POFQ. Switching to POP saved us $600. And really the only difference was the bed size. We'll be so tired after being in the parks all day that we don't care. As long as we can sleep in a bed and shower....that's all we need.

I do prefer a queen, but a full is doable. We will not be going commando this trip so we'll appreciate the ambience of the resort. Maybe we'll even do our free round of mini golf, since they sent us all those coupons (most of which we won't use).

bookgirl said:
I do prefer a queen, but a full is doable. We will not be going commando this trip so we'll appreciate the ambience of the resort. Maybe we'll even do our free round of mini golf, since they sent us all those coupons (most of which we won't use).

We have a king size bed so going to a double is tough but doable. We slept in a double at my cousins house. But again, we'll be so tired we won't care lol
The only coupon we'll use is our FP+ one. I can't see us using the rest of them.

5 more weeks!! Feels like FOREVER, :-(. Got Mickey mail today, :-). Any news from anyone on linking the PP+ to your MB's?

I'm back!!! What a fabulous trip it was! :cool1: (and yes, Joe is absolutely right about the pulled pork at BOG - it was so good, we went back another day) Crowds were light and most everything went really smoothly. We had a very early flight this morning, with delays for mechanical problems. Add that to a three hour time change and a nasty cold I picked up at the end of the trip, and I'm ready to crash.:crazy2: But, before I do I just had to say cheers to everyone getting ready for their vacations! It's going to be fabulous!!

I'm so glad to hear it. The pork is just amazing and I got totally addicted to the strawberry cupcake!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter