free autographed picture of disney character

Thanks for this one! My kids will love it.

Don't want ot rain on your parade but we sent letters last summer too and never got anything. There was a previous thread or 2 regarding this also and I cannot recall anyone actually receiving them. It is only the waste of a stamp to try but I would not get your hopes up.

We wrote to Snow White at that address last year and received back really quickly (less than 2 weeks) a beautiful 8x10 b&w picture signed to dd. Good luck - it's worth a try!

Yes, this was discussed a little while ago and it seems that a majority of the people who wrote never received a response. Don't get your child's hopes up on this one as they don't seem very consistent with responses.

Well, you are not going to believe it but 1 of my DD just got her picture of Ariel in the mail today (we mailed our request last June!!!!!) IT is an 8x10 b&w pic but there is not autograph. I am hoping the 1 will come for my little DD in the next fews days.
Maybe it depends on the character....as mentioned, don't get your kids hopes up(I did not even tell mine when I sent the letters) and perhaps you will get lucky and get one.
Good luck!!!!!

We also wrote letters last June and got them on Saturday. My DD wrote Belle and Ariel and recieved a Ariel photo no autograph. My DS wrote Stitch and Buzz and well he reiceved a picture of Beast and Belle and an autographed picture of the princesses. He was excited to get mail but a little bummed that they were girl pictures.

Took almost a year, but we received a signed photo of the princesses last week! :banana:

Maybe they send them out in batches. My DD wrote to Cinderella and got a picture with Cinderella, Snow White, Princess Aurora, and Belle. As a mom, I was a tad disappointed that it is in black and white and the signatures are obviously not real (the pixelation is poor). But, it was free and she is delighted. :banana:

I am shocked that it should take an entire year but glad that some of you are actually receiving responses. Perhaps they should note that it may take up to a year to get a response.

Incidently I am not so bummed anymore. I have a good friend who is working at Disney as several as our favorite characters her roommate plays the part of several princesses. She is very willing to correspond "in character" to my kids. How Awesome is that! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter