Free Apps for iPhone,ipod Touch and ipad and FREE Music downloads

I use TextPlus. Its essentially the same kind of app, but there is no limit on the number of texts.

downloaded it for DS....TY

Added today:

Mom Maps
My Earth2
ebook alices adventures in wonderland
procypher software 6 free apps
reward chart
madame selda
and more

Suscribing.

I've been following this thread for awhile.

Thank-you Blue.Fairy2 and everyone else who've added Apps. :)

geico glovebox

chicwalks vancouver shopping

free samurai chess

Be on the Look out for Linkin Parks new game app :)

LINKIN PARK will debut a new song through an upcoming iPhone application, according to a post at frontman Mike Shinoda's personal web site. The app, a touch game called Linkin Park: 8-Bit Rebellion, will arrive later this month. According to Shinoda, players in the game are part of a rebellion against an evil multi-national corporation. He writes, "Items have been stolen from the six leaders of the rebellion. Collecting these items is the rebellion's only hope to thwarting the plans of the evil PixxelKorp." Anyone who finds all six items will be rewarded with a new LINKIN PARK tune at the end.

Linkin Park: 8-Bit Rebellion

internet translator

currencies

robot phone

kapowie

mappity quakes

my twinz - memory match

cookie combo

grand tour 3d

and more

Blue.Fairy 2 - I really appreciate the time you've put into this! I got a 32G Touch for Xmas and my DS and I have a blast looking for new apps and games to try out. He loves my Touch more than his WII and the DS! :)

Thanks to the others as well! :cool1:

Heather

reign of swords

arcade basketball scorer

iwantitback

fruit basket

bounce ball

story book, little elephant bubloo

heavy crossbow ii

iveco daily track

music man - remember "simon" same kind of game

cereal scan

heartbeat

byki haitian creole

tokyo narita airport domestic flight information

haiti

Blue Fair 2 - can you PLEASE help me? :) I was going to send you a PM but I figured there might be someone else out there that can benefit from my question.

So my first question about my iPod Touch - can I only have 11 pages of apps or pages? It lets me download more but I don't know where they are going since they don't show on the screen? In regards to that, I downloaded around 4 last night (and my 11 pages are already full) and when I turned on my Touch this morning, my Itunes on my "home screen" at the bottom with Music, Videos, and App Store is gone? How do I find it and get it back down there?

I'm sorry for having to ask you these questions but I thought it was odd it didn't come with a manual and I'm not sure how to do some things and I learn by trial and error and can't figure this one out. Plus I have to get ready for work! :)

I did try connecting it to my iTunes and hoped I could find it there and then drag and drop but I don't see it there?

I would sincerely appreciate your help and guidance or to anyone else who might know this answer!!! Thank you so much! :worship:

Heather

Blue Fair 2 - can you PLEASE help me? :) I was going to send you a PM but I figured there might be someone else out there that can benefit from my question.

So my first question about my iPod Touch - can I only have 11 pages of apps or pages? It lets me download more but I don't know where they are going since they don't show on the screen? In regards to that, I downloaded around 4 last night (and my 11 pages are already full) and when I turned on my Touch this morning, my Itunes on my "home screen" at the bottom with Music, Videos, and App Store is gone? How do I find it and get it back down there?

I'm sorry for having to ask you these questions but I thought it was odd it didn't come with a manual and I'm not sure how to do some things and I learn by trial and error and can't figure this one out. Plus I have to get ready for work! :)

I did try connecting it to my iTunes and hoped I could find it there and then drag and drop but I don't see it there?

I would sincerely appreciate your help and guidance or to anyone else who might know this answer!!! Thank you so much! :worship:

Heather

Yes, you can only have a limited amount of pages, 11 with the iphone and I thought only 9 with the ipod touch.

Sometimes the apps get scrambled, why, I am not sure. You just have to log into itunes and rearrange (that is the easiest way)

To find apps that do not appear on your app pages go to the search and type in the name.

You can also store apps in itunes until you need them. I have many travel apps that I would not use everyday so I keep them stored in my itunes until I need them.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter