Free $75 American Express Gift Cheque

Janet100

Mouseketeer
I haven't posted in quite a while, but I read these boards on a regular basis. Thought I would share this offer with everyone. We have recently moved to Kissimmee and received this offer in the mail from Washington Mutual.
"You're invited to discover the benefits of a Washington Mutual Free Checking Account. When you do, we'll give you a $75 American Express Gift Cheque."
I called and told them that I already had an account with WAMU and they said that I could open an additional account. I opened another free checking account over the phone and used the promotional code. I asked if I could pass this code along and they said, yes.
It reads on the back of the letter "Offer limited to one American Express Gift Cheque per household. If you meet all other eligibility requirements, your American Express Gift Cheque will be automatically be sent to you by the 12th week after account opening." You have to open this account over the phone by calling 1-800-685-1644 and mention Promo Code 0599-PEAK-9281. It also reads "Take advantage of this offer by October 1, 2005. Open a Free Checking account and maintain your account in good standing for 8 weeks." "Minimum opening deposit for Free Checking is the print checking fee, if no checks are ordered then it is $1.00" "There is no fee to receive a Visa Check Card, but usage fees may apply."
I did not order checks or the Visa check card. I have to say that I've had accounts with WAMU for a couple of years now and I've never had any problems. Can't wait for my Gift Cheque to come in the mail. I'm going to save them like my Visa Disney reward dollars! :banana:

i've seen this on other boards and it looks like that code is a one time use only. they posted a code on another forum and someone came back and said that a WAMU rep said "so and so already redeemed" code.

I did ask the rep if I could share the code. She said, yes, but they must open the account over the phone. Maybe someone could post their results if they open an account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter