Fred and Wilma 'Wonder' Through the Panama Canal - With a Couple of Stowaways

I've finally found time to catch up!
Rest assured, I will be more than happy to hoover up any unwanted alcohol at future tastings.
Not sure about 'swapping' though, we may have to negotiate on that point :rolleyes:
Ugh! I can feel your pain at the end of this cruise. You clearly didn't want to get off the ship!

Just finished reading your whole TR Joh and it sounds amazing. How great you met up with so many people and had so much fun :)

Great report I'm booked on this years cruise
could i ask on the canal day was the deck massage expensive and how long did it last
thanks
Digger

Getting excited about booking the next one.

Great report I'm booked on this years cruise
could i ask on the canal day was the deck massage expensive and how long did it last
thanks
Digger

I'm really sorry, I have only just seen this question. I'm afraid I really can't remember.

I just re-read this report for the second time! This report was one that inspired me to book the WBPC 2017! I love your writing style and am so glad for all the tidbits of information!

I just re-read this report for the second time! This report was one that inspired me to book the WBPC 2017! I love your writing style and am so glad for all the tidbits of information!

Aww, thank you for the compliment. I love writing trip reports, even though it's a lot of effort. It's such a nice reminder. I just re-read it myself the other night after we rebooked for 2017 ourselves.

Nailed it. Whew - took me a while but I have read it all!! Awesome read - looking forward to my EBPC in 2017 !! I feel like I was reading a book and now am attached to all the characters!!

It's taken me two days to read through this report lol. I really enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing. Can I ask a question please? Are food and drinks included in the price? Thanks in advance :)

Nailed it. Whew - took me a while but I have read it all!! Awesome read - looking forward to my EBPC in 2017 !! I feel like I was reading a book and now am attached to all the characters!!

Thanks for reading, enjoy the EBPC when you finally get there :)

It's taken me two days to read through this report lol. I really enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing. Can I ask a question please? Are food and drinks included in the price? Thanks in advance :)

Hi, thanks for reading. Yes, all food and non alcoholic drinks are included (with a few minor exceptions)

Excellent report Joh! I tried not to linger too long on the port info so I can see things new :)

I've never seen the pub skit!

Hey gaining only 6 lbs is a success to me, I usually manage the statistical norm of one pound per day on the ship! Gah!

What do you mean annoying northern accent!? Certainly not a Midwestern one right? Lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter