Fred and Wilma - The Keys to The World - A pre-trip report

All caught up on your PTR, not long to go now!

Love the way you convinced DH to go, genius! :thumbsup2

Your plans sound so wonderful, all the places you'll be visiting. :banana:

I really cannot wait to read your trip report, I'm so excited for you all ::yes::

I'm loving the sound of all this. I'll look forward to hearing how you get on at Yoders. It's on our "maybe" list for Sarasota.

I'm getting very envious of your ticker now. :upsidedow

Isn't that the truth! My DH is the same way. They really need to just realize from the start that it's going to happen and not put up a fight!! :lmao:

Can't wait to hear more about your adventures!

Hey there, thanks for stopping by - will be interesting to see if we run into each other at RPR.

Hi Joh! Just popping over from the dining review board to read about your upcoming trip. I was delighted to see that you will be staying at Hawk's Cay on Duck Key. My fiance's parents live on Duck Key!! The last time we went to visit them rode our bikes over to Hawk's Cay quite a few times and Eilee also did one of their dolphin adventures. It really is a "small world"! ;)

You should also plan to stop at Robbie's at mile marker 77.5 to feed the tarpon if you haven't done that before. It's crazy, you won't believe how many fish there are! Vince ended up doing most of the actually feeding while Eilee and I watched. ;)

It looks like a very fun trip that you have planned. You'll be leaving in no time! We'll make sure to keep an eye out for you at WDW while we are there at the same time!

Hey Tracy, thanks for the tips. We did plan to stop by Robbie's. We are not sure yet whether Daniel might do one of the dolphin encounters at Hawks Cay. I'm so looking forward to the resort - it looks bee-yoo-tiful.

So I'm curious to know if there was an update on your trip? Not long to go :)

Come on Mrs - we need an update!! :)

Sorry guys, I really don't think I'm going to have time for an update before we go. The in-laws are in town, 'nuff said :rolleyes:

I'm getting very envious of your ticker now. :upsidedow

Don't worry mate, I will be just as envious of yours in 3 months' time.

I'm loving the sound of all this. I'll look forward to hearing how you get on at Yoders. It's on our "maybe" list for Sarasota.

We have changed our planned date for visiting Yoders, Deb, as I told you last weekend. We are definitely hoping it is worth the trip though :thumbsup2

All caught up on your PTR, not long to go now!

Love the way you convinced DH to go, genius! :thumbsup2

Your plans sound so wonderful, all the places you'll be visiting. :banana:

I really cannot wait to read your trip report, I'm so excited for you all ::yes::

I live for new and ingenious ways of persuading DH to take more trips to WDW :rotfl: Since the next two holidays are pretty much a done deal, I won't have to use my powers of persuasion for the next couple of years - I won't know what to do with myself ;)

Sounds like an amazing trip! :banana: Not long to go now :dance3:

Thanks Jen, I am getting a little bit excited now :)

I just wanted to say I have spent the day reading all of your trip reports today and they are excellent :cheer2:

I had a really crappy day yesterday and today was my non working day at work and I spent the day in bed eating French toast and reading your trip reports! This is the life! :rotfl:

Can't wait to read the next one :thumbsup2

Not long now :cool1:

I know, only one more day at work and I am getting soooo excited :cool1:

Have a fab time and keep the sun out for me afterwards:rotfl2:

Hmmm, I've had quite a few requests to bring the sun back with me so I'm not sure Rachel ;)

Hi there Joh! You are so close to your departure! How very exciting!!! :cheer2:

It's almost here - and yours too - can't wait to meet you Brenda :)

I just wanted to say I have spent the day reading all of your trip reports today and they are excellent :cheer2:

I had a really crappy day yesterday and today was my non working day at work and I spent the day in bed eating French toast and reading your trip reports! This is the life! :rotfl:

Can't wait to read the next one :thumbsup2

Thank you so much, it's always nice to know that people are reading (and enjoying, hopefully) my trip reports. Eating french toast in bed and reading trippies sounds like a most excellent way to spend the day :thumbsup2

Hope your crappy day got better and I promise I will do my best to make the next one entertaining :)

I wanted to stop by and wish you a wonderfully magical trip since you leave tomorrow!! :cheer2:

I am so excited to actually meet you! I will see you soon. :goodvibes

I wanted to stop by and wish you a wonderfully magical trip since you leave tomorrow!! :cheer2:

I am so excited to actually meet you! I will see you soon. :goodvibes

Thank you Brenda, I was just about to post on your pre-trippy (and still will) to say the same thing. See you very soon :hug:

Have a safe flight and a fab holiday! :dance3: Hope you love the Beach Club as much as I do :cool1:

Oh my life... How did your trip come around so quickly?! Hehe! Have a great time and can't wait to read the 'alternative' WDW trip report! Xx

Have a wonderful trip sweetie - I can't wait to read all about it - I'll wave at you on our changeover day x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter