Framing of our Minnie by "Ducky"

I wanted to come back and tell everyone that DH had it done for Valentines Day for me! :love: I just love the way they did it too. He put Minnie in a black frame with just a tiny pin stripe of red trim. Then there is a white mat with a bit of red trim and a white mat with a bit of black trim. Wow! He also had the litogragh done and it turned out great too! It looks a lot like Varanda Man's with tan, green, and chocolate mats and a dark wood frame. DH did good huh! :banana: When I asked how much it cost he would only say the shop said we should sdd them to our insurance. I would have never thought of that. Thanks for all the ideas, and everyone call your insurance company today. :goodvibes

Wow, what a great Valentine's surprise.

My DH worked for the 2002 Winter Olympics here in Salt Lake and I took all his memorabilia and had it matted and framed and it is about 36 x 48, but it is awesome. Cost me about $300 to frame and mat, but worth every penny. Never thought about adding insurance on it though. Some of the things framed are one of a kind or limited editions.

Enjoy your artwork! Can't wait to get our next Ducky litho on the May 14 Panama Canal cruise and to attend more of his presentations!

Linda

Here is a picture of Lady Done By. Ducky for Jenn on our last cruise together..
Picture

This is what you get when you ask .. Nice guy...

From Mass..

LOl

Is there anyway to know for sure if Ducky will be on your cruise? We are currently planning a 7day for 2006 and it would be great if we could cruise when he will be on board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter