FP+ question

skateshome

Mouseketeer
I should know this and am ashamed that I have to ask....that being said.....Do I need park admission to reserve FP+. For some reason I thought if I had a reservation, which I do, I could make FP+ selections. But I'm beginning to think I'm going to actually need tickets as well.
Full story, have reservations at BLT in just over 60 days. Will be purchasing annual passes thru DVC. Will I need to buy these before I can book FP+?
Thanks!

I should know this and am ashamed that I have to ask....that being said.....Do I need park admission to reserve FP+. For some reason I thought if I had a reservation, which I do, I could make FP+ selections. But I'm beginning to think I'm going to actually need tickets as well.
Full story, have reservations at BLT in just over 60 days. Will be purchasing annual passes thru DVC. Will I need to buy these before I can book FP+?
Thanks!

You need valid ticket media to reserve FPs. You may find the FP FAQ helpful, which covers many basic FP questions such as this.

Disney wants to make sure you will actually be in the park before you're allowed to make FPs.

Just like those before said, you do need valid ticket media associated with your account. The hotel reservation only applies to the ability being able to book 60 days in advance. If you want to make FP+ reservations for that trip, you would need to go ahead and but your AP and then attach it to your MDX account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!