FP FAQ ADDENDUM: Park Hopping Tips; Refresh; Additional Tier 1 Booking; Anytime (Bonus) FPs; CL FPs

PrincessWithABlaster

DIS Veteran
which browser is best for iOS? I have FF, Chrome and Safari
i have the best luck with Chrome. Safari is my backup. I tried FF a year or 2 ago and it seemed similar to Safari as far as FP success rate but I haven’t tried it more recently. Often good to try them all though and see if one works better for you.

DrummerBoy523

Mouseketeer
i have the best luck with Chrome. Safari is my backup. I tried FF a year or 2 ago and it seemed similar to Safari as far as FP success rate but I haven’t tried it more recently. Often good to try them all though and see if one works better for you.
I was kinda hoping you could do the work and just tell me which one to use :P

• Mome Rath

3 Decade Disney Traveler
    Anytime FP question; if I have a FP, say for 8 am through the standard system for, say, Tower of Terror, and I have an anytime fastpass available, can I use the anytime FP during that 8 am hour? So, I could ride, say TSMM with my Anytime and then turn around and ride with my ToT all during 8 am?

JETSDAD

DIS Veteran
    Anytime FP question; if I have a FP, say for 8 am through the standard system for, say, Tower of Terror, and I have an anytime fastpass available, can I use the anytime FP during that 8 am hour? So, I could ride, say TSMM with my Anytime and then turn around and ride with my ToT all during 8 am?
    Yes, the anytime has no impact on your other FP's. If you have multiple anytimes you could use them plus a regular FP all on the same hour.

• GADisneyDad14

TPAS Moderator
    Today is my 90 day CL booking and i’ve been on hold with DSS for 48 minutes and counting. Is this normal?
    That isn't necessarily normal, BUT I suspect the additions of MFSR and MMRR to the FP options have likely increased demand for the paid FP program - so they're probably fielding a lot of calls. Plus the FP screwiness that @Mome Rath mentioned.

persnickity2020

Earning My Ears
    With the glitches in March FP+, I've had a Flights of Passage FP for 5 convert to "Replacement FastPass+ Plan" three times today. But they are all nested under one entry for 15 guests. Is this going to mean 3 rides, or just 1 and then it goes *poof*? I want to set our expectations accordingly. ☺

JETSDAD

DIS Veteran
    With the glitches in March FP+, I've had a Flights of Passage FP for 5 convert to "Replacement FastPass+ Plan" three times today. But they are all nested under one entry for 15 guests. Is this going to mean 3 rides, or just 1 and then it goes *poof*? I want to set our expectations accordingly. ☺
    It should be 3 rides. If you click on the Anytime in the app and scroll down I'm guessing it will show each person 3 times with 1/1 under their name. As you use them up they should delete 1 at a time. I say should because this is all screwed up today and I'm not betting on anything working right lol.

Last edited:
  • persnickity2020

Earning My Ears
    It should be 3 rides. If you click on the Anytime in the app and scroll down I'm guessing it will show each person 3 times with 1/1 under their name. As you use them up they should should delete 1 at a time. I say should because this is all screwed up today and I'm not betting on anything working right lol.
    Thanks, yes it does say that in the app! So, fingers crossed it sticks. This actually works out really well for us because we'll have a late night before this park day and won't be able to enjoy the lesser crowds in the morning or have a great morning FP strategy.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.

THEME PARK MAPS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    Disney World Rehabs and Closings Disney World Restaurant Menus

DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS