FP+ booking question

mommy-3

Mouseketeer
We have a 6 night reservation at a Disney resort and 4 park days. I know that we can book fast passes at 60 days.
My question is... My dad and his girlfriend will be joining us for a day at magic kingdom. If we are linked on MDE can I book their fast passes at 60 days or do I have to wait till 30? They are Florida residents and will be driving in for the day.
Thank you!

30 days for them. Best hope is to beable to book theres in the same hour window so you all can ride.

You should be able to make them at 60 days for them. I was able to for my aunt/uncle when I stayed on site and they were offsite.

We have a 6 night reservation at a Disney resort and 4 park days. I know that we can book fast passes at 60 days.
My question is... My dad and his girlfriend will be joining us for a day at magic kingdom. If we are linked on MDE can I book their fast passes at 60 days or do I have to wait till 30? They are Florida residents and will be driving in for the day.
Thank you!

Excerpted from Post #3 of the FP FAQ, note last bullet:
Onsite Guests - 60 Days Before Check-in Date:
  • Guests staying at WDW owned and operated resorts (including DVC) with a room/ticket package.
  • Guests staying at WDW owned and operated resorts (including DVC) with a room-only reservation and valid tickets booked separately and linked to an MDX account.
  • Guests staying at the Four Seasons Resort Orlando, Swan, Dolphin, or Shades Of Green resorts and valid tickets linked to an MDX account.
  • Guests staying at any of the following Disney Springs-area hotels and valid tickets linked to an MDX account: B Resort & Spa, Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort, DoubleTree Guest Suites by Hilton Orlando, Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista Palace, Hilton Orlando Resort Lake Buena Vista, Holiday Inn Orlando, Wyndham Lake Buena Vista, and Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista.
  • Guests linked to or listed on an onsite guest's MDX account (controlled by the onsite guest) and valid tickets linked.

Thank you for all the replies. What had me confused was the CM that I talked to on the phone told me 30 days. I knew you guys would know the correct answer!

Thank you for all the replies. What had me confused was the CM that I talked to on the phone told me 30 days. I knew you guys would know the correct answer!

Excerpted from the top of the FP FAQ, Post #1:
If the information on this page conflicts with that of a cast member, the cast member is most likely incorrect. Much of the information on this page is based on hundreds if not thousands of user experiences over several years’ time.

If they are not on the resort reservation they cant book 60 days out.. so everyone else is 30 no?
The open FP booking window is shared by all who are linked and listed in the account when guests are grouped together for each FP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter