Fourth of July plans

Disneyboy24

Mouseketeer
What is everyone’s Fourth of July plans my plans is streaming LBTV Disney’s and other Disney vloggers on YouTube I wish I were at the theme park right now….

We're nerding out! We're doing genealogy research while watching YouTube videos on the Revolutionary War --current one is this:

Later we'll go see fireworks around 10 pm. ET.

Just finished watching "1776" - what a great movie! Just me this year, so staying in, will watch Capital 4th and Macy's while eating strawberries with pound cake and whipped cream. And cuddling with my cat to help him stay calm during neighborhood fireworks!

Happy Independence Day!:wave2:

Packing for the beach (leave for our trip tomorrow) and just made 6 dozen cookies for it.

My usual for July 4 and New Years. Go thru my cabinets and discard any out of date or expired cans and packages. I also clear out spices I haven’t used in forever and probably never will. (@ronandannette 10 year old Chinese Five Spice seasoning. :teeth:)

No special plans. I am going to the beach later in the month, after the holiday crowds go home. If I am still up, I can watch MK fireworks from my house, so maybe that will happen.

We are doing a Captain America Movie marathon. We watched The First Avenger last night, and are doing Winter Soldier and Civil War today. We started doing Holiday Movies in 2020, and it has kind of become our theme. DD13 has not seen all the Captain America movies, and has been becoming more interested in the Marvel movies the last two years, so this works.

Worked all day (perks of working in healthcare/at a hospital!). Might try and watch some WDW fireworks tonight, but nothing other than that.

Nothing special previously planned. Now though, probably watching updates on TV of the local mass shooting at 4th of July parade with so many killed and wounded. Perp still on the loose.

ETA...All local towns here, mine included, have canceled their daytime celebrations, parades and evening fireworks today.

Last edited:
Standing by with the hose to make sure the idiot neighbors with the illegal fireworks don't burn my house down. Same as every year...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter