Four teams...two going to Super Bowl...who are you rooting for?

Big deal. He probably would have skipped the interview if they had won.

Personally I think its funny how people make up things to hate the Patriots over.

Congrats Raves!

Wow, so you know more than Shannon Sharpe and Steve Tasker, both ex NFLers who now have careers reporting on the NFL.

I could learn a lot from you about football. ;)

CBS sports team just reported on how classless Belichick is. Once again he to talked to the press. The losing coach always come out and answer a few questions. Belichick is a sore loser. They also said that he makes it easy for sports fans to HATE the Patriots with his classless behavior.

big deal. thats how he is.
he doesn't care what shannon sharpe thinks. not even a blip on his radar.
he acts like that when he wins too.
I saw him congratulating the ravens coach.

ravens played a great game, congrats!

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

ravens_logo_zps2c82ce4b.png

To get back on subject, I'm rooting for Ravens, punter Sam Koch is from my home town in Nebraska! GO RAVENS:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I'm rooting for the 49ers. No way can I root for a team with that punk Suggs and that scam/killer Ray Lewis. God's Linebacker. Ha.

Congrats Niners.

Congrats Ravens.

By the way... Has anyone heard yet that the 2 head coaches are brothers? :rolleyes:

Bring on the "Mom Loves Me Best" Bowl.

Yay RAVENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer2::cheer2: The next 2 weeks around here are going to be so much fun!! I'm glad the 49ers won so it can be a" Harbaugh Bowl"! Off to buy my new AFC champions shirt! Woohoo!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter