Four Seasons - Tell me about transportation

APiratesLifeForMe2

DIS Veteran
We are currently booked at Grand for a December trip with our friend and his mom (who is high maintenance). I priced out the Four Seasons and it's about the same cost so we are considering moving there. I know the Four Seasons still gets the fast pass 60 day window and extra magic hours but wasn't sure what transportation was like. We plan to have rental cars so may not even need them but I wanted to know as a backup what to expect. Has anyone stayed there? I can't seem to find the transportation info on their website. Any other things I should be aware of with staying at a non-Disney resort like this?

They have complimentary transportation to the parks. How often, I don't know. Maybe try Trip Advisor and see if people mention the transportation from there?

There is bus transportation to all parks and they publish the schedule daily. MK has the most regular service, every 30 minutes to/from, AK is the least frequent but it is every 30 minutes in the AM, every 1-2 hours in the PM. The buses depart and arrive exactly when scheduled for pick-up, so it's a reliable system.

You do not get the Magical Express haha no one cares.
I personally find glass slipper concierge to be better then Dreams. I am going to be banned so who cares what I write. They are also virtusio. . You can book via an agent. But I would email the manager here thomas.steinhauer@fourseasons.com . I think people say breakfast at four seasons is overpriced. But I never have paid for breakfast and its free. I loved all the dining. Capa is really nice. You can get an upgrade. But do check with Tom before. Say If I book with virutsio will I be guaranteed an upgrade. I know it says subject to avail on the site. But you can always ask for a guarantee. The bus has less hours but you will be able to sit and not stand. I am also not sure why wheelchairs need seatbelts never see them need them where I live. They can lock the wheelchair in. And yes I know many people i wheelchairs who think its an overkill. Its not far from the disney parks so you will not be able to walk there. GF has some nice dining. But I would just hire someone to drive and pay them a daily fee like 120 dollars per a day that way you are also not paying for parking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter