Four-for-a-Dollar CD

disneykaws

Disney Mom/Grandmom
Where in MGM Studios can I find a CD of music from Four-for-A-Dollar? They were the accapela singing group that began the Beauty and the Beast Show in MGM. Are they still perfoming there?:D

When exiting the B&B theatre, the store on your immediate left sells their CD at the counter. We bought it last December but didn't buy their Christmas CD. We're kicking ourselves now over that one!! Have fun!

Thank you both for the tips. I think I will pick up both CDs (including the Christmas one) this next trip in July. I have been sorry many times when returning home and wishing I had purchased something that I hesitated over, and didn't buy. It looks like you can order the Christmas one from the website given above. Thanks for your help!!!

We're travelling next week and this was one of our tasks, not having purchased last year and regretting the fact since. So thanks for this info, its good to know they're still there.

Have to say this is not the only reason we're coming back again, it's that darn mouse you see.......

BB:wave: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :earsgirl:

The CD can be purchased in the shop just to the right of the theatre if you are facing the theatre. Please note that the CD is under the group's off-property name, Return to Zero.

random comment, I just saw David from 4 for a Dollar/Return to Zero singing in the Tarzan show :)

Disnsyncey - thanks for telling us. Interestingly enough, last month, we saw him in Four For a Dollar and as the leader in the Liberty Singers in Epcot! That guy gets around! What a talent!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter